Chapter 17

This picture tho😂 sorry I wasn't able to update yesterday love you
__________________

|Chelsea|

I woke up and looked at the clock. 7:30. "Ugh." I said sliding out of bed.

I threw some clothes on and went downstairs.

"Hey guys." I said. "Hey Chels, up early?" Devin asked. "Yep." I said plopping down on the couch next to Colby.

"Hey Chelsea, we all wanted to tell you something." Colby said. "And that is?" I asked looking at all of them. "Um we are going on tour." Colby said. "And?" I asked.

"We will be gone for a while." He said. "What?" I asked getting kinda sad.

"And we tried to see if you, Abby and Danielle could come but they refused." Reed said. "Ugh." I said leaning back on the couch.

"Babe it's ok." Colby said.

"No it's not I won't be able to as should for like 3 months." I said sitting back up.

"But I have an idea." He said. "What?" I asked. "Well we will be gone for a month, then there is an event that comes close, and we want you guys to come meet up with us there and go on the rest of the tour with us." Colby said.

"But you said you asked management if we could and they said no." I said.

"They didn't say you couldn't stay with us, you just can't be on stage or anything." He said. "Ah I got you." I said.

"So when do you leave?" I asked. "Tomorrow." He said. "TOMORROW!" I said standing up. "Babe I'm sorry, I was gonna tell you but I didn't know how you'd react." He said.

"Ugh it's fine, I'll miss you." I said.

"I'll miss you more." He said starting to lean in. "Get a room!" Devin said covering his face.

We laughed.

•••

"Colby you better call me, FaceTime, text, Skype what ever you just better stay in touch every night." I said hugging him tight.

"I promise." He said pulling away and kissing me one last time before walking away.

"Bye, have fun and be safe." I called out.

"Byee, and I will I promise." He said.

I walked back inside and sat on the couch with Abby and Danielle. "This is gonna be a long month." I said.

"Yep." Abby said.

----------------------------------

Heyyyyyyyyy
Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it
Don't forget to vote ilysm