Chapter 15

Ahhhh thank you guys so much for 700 reads that's crazy already 700 reads AHHHHH I love you so much
_____________________

|Colby|

It was the night of the party. The party starts at around 7 and its 6.

We all started to get dressed. I put on some fairly nice clothes nothing too fancy.

I checked my phone and saw that it was 6:30. I walked over to Sam's house. Everyone was there. "Did I really take that long?" I asked closing the door.

"Yes." They all said.

It'll take us at least 30 minutes to get there so we started to make our way.

•••

We finally made it to the party. We stepped out of our cars and almost immediately heard the loud music.

We turned the corner and there were all the lights from Brad's house.

"This is gonna be fun." Chelsea said. We all started walking up to the house.

I started to get really nervous, I was afraid to get away from everyone. You never know what might happen.

And before I know it I'm alone. "Great!" I said. I started to walk around. I saw a couple of familiar people, but none of them were my friends.

I pushed my way through the sweaty bodies and made my way to the snack table. I saw brad. "Hey man!" Brad said. "Hey brad." I said.

"When did you get here?" He asked. "Oh 15 minutes ago." I said. "Cool, are you here alone?" He asked.

"No I'm actually with Everyone." I said referring to my friends. He nodded. "Well nice seeing you." He said patting my shoulder and walking away.

•••

I finally spotted Sam. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Sam I'm so glad to see you, you have no idea." I said.

He turned around. He had a drink in his hand and you could easily tell he was drunk.

"Woah, Sam are you ok?" I asked. "What are you talking about I feel great." He said.

"Um no you're not you need to sit down." I said and lead him to a couch.

He sat down and I sat beside him. I saw Abby, Chelsea and Danielle. I waved to them. They came over.

"What happened to him?" Chelsea asked. "He's drunk." I said.

She shook her head. "Sam you promised." She said. "Sorry sis." He said giggling.

She rolled her eyes. "You good Colby?" She asked. "Yeah yeah I'm fine." I said standing up and leaving Sam.

I turned the corner and saw Jordan. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away.

"Oh no you don't." She said grabbing me and pushing me into a room. She pushed me into the bed and locked the door.

"You're not leaving." She said walking over to me.

|Chelsea|

I spotted Devin. "Devin have you seen Colby?" I asked. "No why?" He asked. "I can't find him and I'm getting worried." I said.

"Here I'll help you look for him." He said getting Reed to help also.

We walked around and checked different rooms. Asked a couple people and no Colby. "Hey there's a room we haven't checked." Reed said.

Devin tried to open the door. "It's locked." He said. "He's got to be in there." I said.

Devin finally got it open. I saw him and Jordan. "JORDAN GET AWAY FROM HIM!" I yelled.

Both of there heads shot our way. She stood up. "And why should I listen to you?" She asked.

"I'm gonna say it one more time get. Away. From. Him." I said. She just stood there.

I lunged at her. We got into a pretty heated fight. She punch me in the jaw and I punch her in the eye. Devin finally pulled me off of her.

"Ok ok ok, that's enough!" He said. I straightened up. "Next time will be worse." I said walking away with Devin, Reed and Colby.

"Maybe we should go home, put some ice on you're hand and your jaw." Colby said. I nodded and found the others.

We got back into our cars and went home. "Thanks for all your help." I said to Reed and Devin. "No problem." They said.

I smiled and walked into my house with Sam. "Looks like we both did wrong today." Sam said. And I sat up on the counter. "Yeah." I said.

He grabbed some ice packs out of the freezer. "Here you go." He said handing me one for my hand and holding the other one on my face.

"I'm so sorry this happened." He said. "Sam it's not you're fault." I said.

"But if I hadn't been drunk I could have helped you." He said. "Sam, I had Devin and Reed there to help me, yhere was nothing you could do you didn't even know where you were." I said.

"You're right, but I still feel bad." He said. "Sam it's ok." I said. He helped me off the counter. "Goodnight." I said from the stairs. "Goodnight sis." He said.

----------------------------

Ohhhh fight
Thanks for reading
ilysm
Don't forget to vote ily