Chapter 37

Guys I'm going on my first cruise in November😆 I can't wait🌴 if you guys have any tips for me comment some or private message me if you have a lot thanks💕
___________________

|Chelsea|

I woke up on the couch. No one was around. I frowned.

I could have sworn I fell a sleep with Devin with me.

I walked around looking for him. "Devin?" I asked walking through the house.

I didn't hear anything. I walked in the kitchen, nothing.

I walked upstairs. "Hello?" I said.

I walked into my room.

I gasped. Devin was laying in the floor past out.

"Oh my gosh Devin!" I said running to him.

I started to cry. I heard the door slam. I turned around. Colby and Jordan.

"What do you two want?" I asked. "To get rid of you for good." Jordan said. "What?" I asked.

"We're gonna kill you idiot." She said.

I started to back away from them. They kept walking closer and closer.

*wakes up from dream*

I sat up I was breathing really fast. Devin was there. Thank god.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Oh nothing just a bad dream." I said. He smiled. "I'm here don't worry." He said. I smiled back.

I smiled. "So is Sam back?" I asked. "I'm yeah he came back a few minutes ago." He said. "How long have you been awake?" I asked. "Eh, I don't know." He said. I laughed and got up.

I walked up to my room to take a shower and change into some comfy clothes.

I walked back down and Devin was gone. Sam was in the living room. "Where Dev?" I asked.

"His mom called he had to go." Sam said. I shrugged and walked in the kitchen to get some cereal.

"Ugh I still don't have my Cinnamon Toast Crunch." I said. "Go get some then, lazy." Sam said.

I groaned and grabbed my keys and phone. I don't even care what I look like.

I drove to Walmart (#basic) to get some cereal.

I walked to the isle that has the cereal. I saw the box and grabbed it. As I was walking to exit the isle Colby appeared.

"Colby?!" I said. "Come here." He said. Pulling me to an isle where no one was.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I want to apologize, for everything." He said.

My heart sunk. "What?" I asked. "I want to ap-" I cut him off. "Yeah I heard you, what took so long?" I asked. "I don't know I just didn't have the guts to get Jordan to leave." He said.

I smiled at him. "Go on." I said. "I'm sorry, for picking Jordan over you and for kissing Jordan when we had that date planned, I'm really really sorry." He said.

I hugged him and he hugged back. "It's ok, Colby." I said. "I love you." He said. "I love you too Colby." I said. We pulled away and he started to lean in.

"What are you doing?!" Someone asked. We turned. Devin. Crap.

"Devin I-" I started. "Save it, why would you cheat on me?" He asked. "Devin you don't understand-" he cut me off again. "I thought what we had was special." He said walking away. I looked at Colby and back in Devin's direction.

"Devin wait!" I said running after him.

-----------------------------

OH SNAP THAT JUST HAPPENED
I WROTE IT AND IT SURPRISED ME

Anyway thanks for reading
So close to 6k reads
Love you guys
Don't forget to vote and comment some tips on Cruising thanks love you