Chapter 20

This picture isn't black and white oops😬 anyway thank you guys so so so so so so sooooo much for 2k reads THATS CRAZY!!!!! I love y'all so much ahhh
__________________

|Chelsea|

Jordan popped out of no where.

"Um Jordan I didn't see your name in the line-up." Colby said.

"Save it lover boy." She said. Colby's eyes widened.

His hand almost instantly find its way to mine. He started to walk past her.

She walked in front of him. "Oh no, you're not going anywhere." She said.

"Like I can't get past you." He said pushing past her with me following.

We made it to the lobby. "Oh my gosh." I said. "What?" Everyone asked at the same time.

"You guys aren't gonna believe what I just did." I said. "I left my phone." I said. "I'll come with you." Colby said.

We walked back into the place where the event was held. The stage was still set up and there was no one around.

We walked back stage and I grabbed my phone and walked back outside with Colby.

Colby spotted Jordan. "Walk faster walk faster!" He said.

We made back into the hotel. My heart was beating so fast.

"We're back." I said. Everyone was still waiting in the lobby.

"Let's go back to our rooms I'm tired." I said. "Well you are gonna have to get some coffee in you because we are staying up." Devin said. We all laughed.

Colby grabbed me and held me bridal style. I laughed a little and wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me to the elevator.

•••

I was so tired. I don't think I have ever been this tired like I could not even function.

"Babe, if you want to sleep you know you can." Colby said. He must have noticed me fighting sleep.

"Ok." I said. Me and Colby were laying on a bed in his and the other boys room.

I cuddled up closer to him and shut my eyes.

•••

I slightly woke up to the feeling of being held, and then someone walking.

I looked to see Colby carrying me to mine and Abby's room.

He hadn't noticed I was barely awake yet.

He laid me down on my bed and started to walk away.

"Goodnight." I said slightly over a whisper.

He turned around and smiled. "Goodnight." He said before walking out the door.

•••

And again. I'm woken up. How many times is someone gonna wake me up.

I looked to see a man I've never seen before tying my legs together. I tried to scream but nothing came out. My mouth was already tapped.

I started kicking my legs. Which was pretty hard considering they were tied together.

The man slapped me which made me stop. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. He finished tying my wrist and threw me over his shoulder.

He poorly tired my wrist so I got them free when he started to go past the boys door.

I was arms length away from there door and I was able to hit it a couple of times.

The man noticed and started to walk faster. I heard their door open and Reed stepped out looking half awake.

He saw the man running. He got the others and they all looked. The hallway was pretty long so you could see us for a while.

"Hey! What are you doing with my girlfriend!?" Colby yelled not even caring if people were sleeping.

He man slightly looked over his shoulder as Colby sprinted to us. I was reaching my arms out to touch him but he was to far.

The man cut into an elevator and the doors quickly closed. Colby didn't make it to me. I'm doomed.

The man ran through the lobby. I was barely hanging on his shoulder now from him running so much.

He got outside to the parking lot and threw me into the back seat of a car. He retied my wrist together.

He ripped the tape off my mouth and jumped in the driver seat.

"Who are you?" I asked. More like yelled. "Your worst nightmare." He said with an evil smile.

----------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNN
again😂
So yeah that happened
Ummmmm idk what to say really😂
Um
Thanks for everything
I love you uh bye👋🏻