Chapter 9

Hello everyone thanks again for 200 reads I appreciate it a lot love you bye
_________________

|Chelsea|

I woke up alone on the couch and the TV was on.

"Sam?" I asked loudly. No answer. He must have left.

Colby walked in. "Oh Colby, where's Sam?" I asked. "He went to Devin's, he kept calling Sam complaining about something so Sam went to go check it out and told me to stay here with you." He said popping a grape into his mouth.

"Ok." I said sitting up straight and patting the open space next to me.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked. I nodded. "I dreamed about him." I said looking off.

"Chels, you have to understand that what happened was not your fault." He said. "But it feels like it." I said getting up and going into the kitchen.

"Babe I promise you it's not." He pleaded. I shrugged my shoulders and poured some cereal.

And of my life couldn't get any worsen guess who walked through the freaking door. Jordan Burgess. God I hate that girl.

"I'm here your life is better." She said. "Why are you in my house?" I asked her.

"What I can't come see Colbs and chels?" She asked putting her arms around Colby.

"Hey Jordan." Colby said smiling. Every Time. Every time we see her he gets all flirty.

She knows I don't like her why doesn't she just leave me alone. "Don't touch my boyfriend." I said.

Her eyes widened. "Boyfriend?" She asked. Colby nodded. "Well." She said putting her bag down. Great she's staying.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen.

A couple minutes later Sam walked through the door. He hates her just as much as me.

"Why are you here?" He asked rolling his eyes. "I was thinking the same thing." I said getting up.

"Just came for a visit." She said. "Jordan you know you're not welcome here." He said. "Oh yeah, I know." She said getting her bag.

"A girls gotta try." She said turning around and giving me a dirty look before she walked out of the door.

My phone started ringing "oh, oh my gosh it's the hospital." I said. "Answer it answer it." Colby said jumping up and down.

"Hello?" I said. "Hey, you are Reed Deming's friend correct?" A lady asked. "Yes?" I said. "He's awake." She said. "Oh my gosh thank you so much." I said hanging up.

"He's awake!" I said. We all cheered. "Ok let's go get the others." Sam said grabbing his keys.

•••

We got Jake and Devin and got to the hospital Reed was in. Danielle couldn't come.

"Hi, Reed Deming?" I asked. "Room 443." The lady at the desk said. "Thank you." I said walking in the direction of the room.

I slowly opened the door. He was watching tv. Typical Reed.

"Reed?" I asked. He turned his head. "Guys!" He said. We all walked into the room.

I ran up and hugged him. "I'm so sorry." I said. He pulled away and held my shoulders. "Chels, it's not your fault I was being stupid. To be honest I didn't know what I was doing." He said.

"But I feel like it was all my fault, why you're here all hooked up to these cords." I said.

"Hey look at me," he said I looked him in the face as he held the sides of my face. "It's not your fault." He said. "Ok." I whispered.

•••

Everyone got there time to say hi to him. We all laughed and had a good time the best time I've had since what happened.

Now I just have to deal with Jordan. And to be honest. I'm no looking forward to it.

----------------------------

REED'S OK YAAASSS
gotta love Reed
Thanks for reading this chapter hope you liked it
Don't forget to vote ilysm