Chapter 16

Helloooooo👋🏻
___________________

|Reed|

I walked to Sam and Chelsea's house. I opened the door to see Colby and Chelsea. "Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Reed." Chelsea said. "Where's Abby?" I asked. "She's out back." Chelsea said.

"Thanks." I said.

Me and Abby have been hanging out lately. So I've been really thinking about what I'm about to do.

"Hey." I said. "Oh hey Reed." She said looking at me.

"Why are you out here alone?" I asked. "I just wanted to sit alone, think about stuff." She said. "Ok, hey I'm I was wondering," I said. "Yeah?" She asked. "Um, would you maybe want to, maybe uh-"

She cut me off. "Reed, spit it out." She said. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Yes yes I will." She said hugging me.

|Colby|

Lately I've been feeling really bad about breaking up with Chelsea. I really miss her. I just felt like it was the right thing to do.

But I need her back. Reed and Abby walked back in holding hands. "I did it." Reed said. "Good job man." I said.

"Reed, you never told me you were going to ask Abby out!" Chelsea said. "Yeah sorry." He said. "It fine but tell me next time." She said.

He laughed. Well now that Reed and Abby are dating, I don't have to worry about Reed being sad about me and Chelsea being together.

"Um, Chelsea." I said. "Yeah?" She asked sitting back down beside me after Reed and Abby left.

"Will you be my girlfriend, again?" I asked. "Yes." She said hugging me. I smiled.

Sam walked in. "Hey guys." He said. "Hey Sam." I said grabbing Chelsea's hand to hold it.

"Awe you guys are a thing again." He said. "So what's up?" Chelsea asked. "I was thinking we should do something today." He said.

"Let's go to an amusement park." He finished. "Ooo I love those." Chelsea said. "Ok I'll go call the others an well be on our way.

•••

We got everyone and headed down the road.

I sat beside Chelsea and Reed. On the other side of Reed was Abby.

"Are we there yet?" I asked. "Not yet." Sam responded.

We finally made it and we all cheered. "Yay finally." I said.

We all got out and went to buy our tickets.

•••

The night started to creep up on us. There was on last ride I wanted to go on. There was a big ferris well in the middle of the park.

I grabbed Chelsea's hand and pulled her to it. We hopped into one of the cars and the ride started. I held Chelsea's hand as the Ferris wheel went around.

We stopped at the top. "It's so pretty." She said. "You're prettier." I said. "Colby." She groaned laughing. I laughed too.

"I'm so glad I have you back." I said. "I'm glad to be back." She said. She kissed me and I kissed back.

We pulled away and we smiled. I wrapped my arm around her and she laid her head on my shoulder.

The ride ended and we all decided it was late so we should leave.

"Today was amazing!" I said. "Yes yes it was." Reed said. "I'm just ready to go home and sleep." Chelsea said.

We all agreed.

--------------------------------

Sorry for a really crappy chapter
Thanks so so much for 900 reads
I'm so glad you guys like my book
I love you soooo much
Don't forget to vote byeee