Chapter 29

Hey guys thanks for 4k reads that's a lot😂 love you guys😘
_______________

|Chelsea|

It's finally Friday. Which means party!

I'm actually excited kinda. I mean it gets pretty boring at my house.

I went into my closet and picked out something to wear.

I found a cute purple dress that had a cut from the knee down. "Prefect." I said picking it up and putting it on.

I found some black heels and strapped them on.

I applied makeup and all that good stuff.

I got a text from Abby saying she and the others were ready.

I quickly grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

Thy all turned and looked at me. "Woah." They all said. I smiled. "You look great." Devin said.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"Ok let's go." Sam said.

"YAS." I said. We all walked outside to our cars.

We got to the party and walked in.

You could here the music from like a mile down the road. I feel sorry for the neighbors.

We walked in an instantly could smell the Alcohol.

It smelled awful in there.

Me and Abby tried to stay together. We eventually lost the others. We found our way to the drink/snack table and just stayed there.

Party's can get scary because there are people everywhere and you get away from your friends and it's just scary.

I don't see how people get so addicted to them.

I spotted Reed. "Reed!" I yelled. He didn't hear me. I couldn't even hear myself it was so loud.

Me and Abby both yelled. He turned. "Oh hey guys." He said.

He wasn't drunk luckily. He probably will be soon.

"Where is everyone?" We asked. "Um I have no idea I lost every one like you guys." He said.

"Ugh." I sighed.

I looked around and saw Devin. "Hey there's Devin." I said.

Reed ran over and got him.

He could barely stand. "Hey guys." He said. "Devin you're drunk." Reed said trying to help him stand up.

"Whaaaaattt?" Devin said. "Let's go find the others and leave." Abby said. "Great idea." I said.

We started to make our way through the crowd.

I spotted Colby. He was pushing Jordan up against the wall kissing her.

I thought about crying but you know what I'm not going to. He's not worth it.

We found the others and went home.

When we walked into mine and Sam's house we sat down and just talked the rest of the night.

Devin fell a sleep almost instantly.

"Guys I'm gonna go to bed, I'm pretty tired." I said. "Ok, goodnight." They all said. I waved and walked up stairs.

-----------------------------

OMG guys today is 5 years of 1D😭
I can't believe it's already been 5 years
Anyway I'm sorry for a short/crappy chapter
Oh and btw I am sooooo busy tomorrow I may not be able to post tomorrow I have guitar lessons and I'm going out to dinner with my parents so yeah idk if I do it'll be really late
Anyway thanks for reading I love youuuu
Oh and I just looked at all the reads on my chapters and from the introduction to chapter 19 all have at least 100 reads thank you soooo much y'all are the best💕