Chapter 45

Colby's smile in this picture aw😩💕 Gabe is just kinda like "hey there😏"😂😂 and Sam's like "playin' it cool"😂
________________

|Colby|

I really really really (like you tehe) want Chelsea back.

I don't want to ask her out again because she has been through so much and I'm sure she's not in the mood for a relationship right now.

I was in the living room with the others in Sam and Chelsea's house. Sam and Chelsea walked in, they were wearing swimsuits.

"Hey guys wanna go for a swim?" Sam asked.

We all agreed and went to put our suits on.

I always carry mine with me. May sounds weird but I do.

Walked into a guest room to change.

When I walked back out everyone was outside at the pool.

I sprinted outside.

"Ok everyone's out here can we jump in now?" Devin pleaded. "Yes." Chelsea said rolling her eyes.

I laughed as Devin happily did a cannonball into the pool.

After that we all jumped in. Chelsea turned on some music then jumped in.

Can't Feel My Face by the weeknd started playing.

We all started jamming out because that song is amazing.

A slow song started playing. Devin and Jake started slow dancing like idiots.

I laughed at them. "Chelsea look." I said pointing at them. She giggled and got out of the pool.

She dried off her hands and started videoing them. She laughed as she videoed.

Devin noticed. "I know you're not videoing." Devin said pointing at her with a stern look.

She laughed. "Yep." She said. "That's it." He said laughing and running to the stairs. He started to chase her.

She ran around the pool and he followed. She got into the water and ran as fast as she could to me.

I mean we are in water.

She hid behind me. Devin saw her go behind me. "You got lucky today Chelsea." Devin said sneaking around the other side of me and put his finger up to his mouth.

She walked around me and he scared her. "DEVIN FREAKING HAYES." She yelled splashing him.

He laughed and walked away.

"Thanks for trying to hide me." She said wrapping her body around mine.

I was kind of surprised by her actions. I held her anyway. She had her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck.

She rested her head on my chest and I rested mine on her head.

"Aw look at the two love birds." Jordan said in a snooty tune.

Wait. Jordan?!

I looked up at her. "What are you doing here Jordan?" I asked. Chelsea never looked up. I'm sure she was scared to death. No telling what Jordan would do ever.

Chelsea tightened her grip around me.

"Oh just came to stop by can I not do that?" She asked. "Um no you can't d that." I said.

"Well that's to bad." She said. "You know we can get a restraining order on you right?" I said.

"You wouldn't." She said. "Um yeah." I said. She huffed and walked away.

"She's gone." I said.

"Thank God." Chelsea said.

"Thank you." She said. "Anytime." I said.

We looked at each other straight in the eyes.

She kissed me. She kissed me. Is this even the same Chelsea anymore.

I kissed back of course.

Best day I've had in a while.

----------------------------

So yeah that just happened😐
Um
Thanks for reading
Ilysm