Chapter 8

Heyyy👋🏻 this book almost has 200 reads OMG thanks so much ilysm💕 enjoy chapter 8
____________________

|Chelsea|

"This is all my fault." I said standing up from my place on the floor and grabbing my phone.

"Babe what are you doing?" Colby asked. "I'm calling 911!" I said getting really on edge.

"911 what's your emergency?" "Um hi my friend has been suicidal and there's blood everywhere and just please get here as soon as you can." I said crying into the phone. "Ok mam please stay calm where are you?" The lady asked. I told her what hotel we were in.

We heard sirens coming in the distance. Some paramedics were racing down the hallway and into the bathroom where Reed was.

I couldn't stop crying. Colby never left my side. "Colby, what if he's not ok, what if he dies?" I asked getting really nervous.

"He'll be fine he's a strong person." He said hugging me.

•••

I rode in the ambulance with him, the others drove.

"Please be ok please be ok." Is all I could say. I would never be able to forgive myself if he died.

One of the paramedics led me into a waiting room where the other were.

Colby stood up and grabbed me and say me down in a chair, he sat beside me. "Are you ok?" He asked. I shook my head. "Seeing his body just lay there.." I trailed off and started crying some more.

He pulled me in for another hug. "I'm gonna go see when we can see him." Colby said getting up and going to a desk where a lady was.

He walked back. "What did she say?" I asked. "Well she said we probably won't be able to see him for another hour, they have to run some test on him and stuff." He said sitting back down. I nodded.

•••

A doctor came into the room. "Um Deming?" He said looking at his clipboard. We all stood up.

"Is he ok?" I asked. "Are you his girlfriend?" He asked. "No I'm more like a sister to him." I said. He nodded. "He will be fine, he did loose a lot of blood though." He said. "And?" Devin said.

"He's in a coma." He said.

I collapsed onto Colby.

"His heart rate is low and his breathing is eh." He said. "Right now only family can see him." He said looking at me. "O-ok." I said walking with him.

He lead me to Reed's room. He opened the door and there he was.

Tears were streaming down my face.

I walked into the room and the doctor left us alone.

"Um, hi Reed." I said sitting in a chair next to him bed. I looked at his arms which only made me cry more.

I grabbed his hand. "Please wake up, please." I said. "I'm sorry, ok. I shouldn't have done what I did, I should have told Colby that I had just said no to you but no my stupid self I didn't. I'm sorry Reed, I'm really really sorry." I said putting my head down on the side of his bed and crying.

The door opened and everyone walked in. Colby rushed over to my side. "We should go." He said. I nodded.

•••

The ride back to the hotel was silent. No one wanted to talk. What was there to talk about.

We finally made it to the hotel. We went up to our rooms. There was little conversation between Sam and Colby but that was it the rest of us stayed quiet.

I changed into some pjs and went to bed without saying anything to anyone.

•••

The next day I woke up to see Danielle packing her things.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "We are leaving." She said. "What no we can't just leave Reed here, we live like 10 hours away." I said.

"We thought it would be better to leave." She said. "But what about Reed?" I asked. "You can stay here with him if you want but we are leaving." She said.

I walked out of the room. "Why are we leaving?" I asked my brother. "Chels," he said putting his hands on my shoulders. "We need to go, being here will just put us in a depressed state and we don't need that." He said.

"But what if he wakes up, and we're not here?" I asked. "Well the hospital will call us and tell us when he wakes up and then we will come back ok?" He said. I nodded and went to pack up.

We all walked out of our rooms at lie the same time. When Devin saw me he just hugged me. "You ok?" He asked. "Yeah yeah I'm fine." I said and pulled away.

•••

Again the ride back home was silent.

We talked a little bit like, we'd ask if anyone was hungry or needed to go to the bathroom. That was it really.

We finally made it home. I walked into my house and walked up to my room and crawled in bed.

"Chels!" Sam yelled from downstairs.

"What!" I groaned going downstairs. I was wearing one of Reed's shirts, some sweat pants and I had my hair up in a messy bun.

"You need to get out of your room." He said. "But I don't wanna." I groaned plopping down on the couch.

"Well you need to anyway." He said. "Why did you call me down here?" I asked. "I wanted to get you out of your room and I did." He said. I started to walk away. "Oh no you don't." He said grabbing my waste and pulled me back on the couch.

"We are gonna watch a movie wether you like it or not." He said putting in a movie.

----------------------------

Hello👋🏻 hope you enjoyed that chapter
Don't forget to vote ilysm