Chapter 10

This picture is life😂 it goes along with the story you will understand why later😏
_____________________

|Devin|

"So when do you get out buddy?" I asked patting Reed's shoulder.

"Tomorrow." He said looking up at me. I smiled. "Good."

We all decided to get a hotel since Reed was getting out tomorrow.

We find a good one and got settled in for the night.

•••

The next day we went to get Reed. We walked up to the door when Reed was walking out with a nurse. "REED!" I yelled and jumped into his arms (see).

He laughed and held me. He turned around and Chelsea snapped a picture. "Definitely Instagram worthy." She said laughing with Sam and Colby.

I jumped down. We all pilled back into the car and got home just before dark.

"Hey guys why don't we throw a party to celebrate Reed getting out of the hospital?" I suggested.

"Yeah." They all agreed. "Ok when should we have it?" Chelsea asked. "Tomorrow." I said. They all agreed with that too.

"Ok so let's get planning." He said.

•••

We stayed up until about, 2 AM planning the party.

Chelsea was a sleep and so was Colby, so just me, Sam and Reed were awake.

"I'm gonna go take her upstairs." I said picking up Chelsea. I walked upstairs and laid her on top of her bed.

"Goodnight." I whispered and walked back downstairs. Colby was awake. "Oh hey Colby." I said. He was the only one in the room. "Where's Reed and Sam?" I asked.

"They went out side they said they were gonna go for a night swim, I'm gonna go get my suit." He said. "Wanna join?" He asked.

I nodded and walked out the door with him.

|Chelsea|

I woke up to hear screaming from the backyard. Boyish screaming. I looked out the window. They were night swimming. And they didn't invite me.

I quickly put on a swimsuit and went down stairs.

They were chicken fighting while I stood and watched them waiting for them to notice my presence.

I cleared my throat. They all looked in my direction. "Chels!" Colby said dropping Sam in the water. I laughed a little.

"In the flesh." I said. "We'll get it." Colby said. "Ok." I said slowly dropping into the water.

"Ohh crap." I said. It was really cold. "Why are we night swimming?" I asked. "Because we're cool." Devin said.

"Hey we were chicken fighting want to?" Colby asked. "Ok."

"Reed be the ref." Sam said. "Ok." He said getting out of the pool.

"Ok come here." Colby said. "Get on my shoulders." He said. I did so. I ha to go against Devin. "Really you're making me go against Devin." I said knowing I would fail.

"And go!" Reed said. Colby and Sam walked closer so me and Devin could reach each other.

I started loosing. But I came back and pushed Devin off Sam's shoulders. "WOOOOO!" I said punching the air.

"I let you win." Devin said laughing. "Sure." Colby said letting me down.

I got out of the pool. "It's starting to get cold." I said wrapping a towel around myself.

"Yeah." Colby said sitting beside me.

"Tonight was fun." I said. "Yeah." He said.

But guess who had to ruin the party. The one and only Jordan Burgess.

---------------------------

Hey guess hope you liked this chap.
Just so you know I have nothing against Jordan I think she's awesome
I don't want any mixed emotions getting out there
Don't forget to vote ilysm