Chapter 19

Sam and Colby look so cute aww😂 guys thank you so much for everything I know I say that a lot but I truly mean it you guys are the best I love you so much💕😭
_________________

|Colby|

I woke up to see Chelsea cradled in my arms. I smiled and slowly got up.

Me Chelsea and Abby were the only ones in the room. The others must have went back to our room sometime last night.

I slowly opened the door so I wouldn't make too much noise and walked over to my room.

"Hey guys." I said. Luckily they were all awake.

"Colby, you and Chelsea were so adorable last night before we left." Reed said.

"I know." I said blushing a little.

"So what time is it?" I asked sitting in a near by bed. "It is 12:00." Reed said looking at his watch.

"And the event starts at 7 correct?" I asked.

"Correct." Sam said. "We have a while so what should we do?" Devin asked.

"We could wait for the girls to get up then we can make a couple vines or some YouTube videos." I suggested. "Sounds good to me." Chelsea said walking in.

"Oh you're up." I said smiling as she sat in my lap.

"Yes I am." She said. Abby walked in right behind her and sat beside Reed and he smiled.

"So I guess you heard our plans." I said. "Yep, let's get started." She said

•••

Me and Sam got our camera put up. We are gonna film a video of me and Chelsea, it's like the boyfriend girlfriend tag, but Sam will be asking the questions.

We got all situated and started the video.

"So, where did you two meet?" Sam asked.

"Um," I said looking at the floor.

"You seriously don't know this." Chelsea said.

"I'm thinking." I said laughing.

"We met on the playground in kindergarten, me and Sam both met you that day and we all became friends, remember." She said looking at me.

"I do now." I lied.

"Ok next question." Sam said laughing.

"When was your first kiss?" Sam asked.

"Ooo I know this one." I said.

"It was in 5th grade." I said. Chelsea shook her head. "Wow you knew one." She laughed.

"How could I forget that?" I asked. "Well you forgot where we met." She said laughing.

"Ok ok next question."

"How old was Colby when he admitted that he liked you?" Sam asked looking at Chelsea.

"Oh crap." She said. I jumped up. "Yes! One you don't know!" I shouted. Everyone in the room laughed.

"I was 11 when I finally admitted to liking you." I said. We laughed.

•••

We finished up the video and started to make a couple vines.

"Hey what time is it?" Chelsea asked. "It's 6:00." I said. "We better start getting ready or we will be late." She said and we all went our separate ways.

I put on my regular outfit, jeans, and t-shirt, vans, and today instead of a beanie I put of a snap back.

When I finished I checked the time. 6:30.

All the other guys were finished but the girls hadn't come over yet.

I called Chelsea

(C- Chelsea CB-Colby)

C-hello?

Cb-hey are you guys almost done?

C-yeah we'll be over in a sec

Cb- ok see you then

*hangs up*

"They're almost ready." I pronounced.

•••

About 5 minutes later the girls were ready and we headed down to the event.

There were fans lining the wall outside waiting to get in. "Wow." Chelsea said.

"Crazy huh." I said. "Yeah." She said.

We walked inside, past the fans. They all screamed our names as we walked by.

We waved of course we couldn't stop for pictures though.

We made it inside and got ready for the event.

•••

After the event we were all exhausted.

"Wow I've never been this tired after an event." Devin said. "I know right." Sam said.

When we walked outside Jordan came out of no where.

-----------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUUUUNN
guess who's back, back again
I had to😂
So I hope you guess liked that chapter
Thanks so much for reading I love you so so much byee