Untitled Part 10.

Dare had to get use to having a boyfriend especially one who wanted to be around him.

None of his exes were closeted they just didn't want people to know they were dating him meanwhile Ryker will introduce Dare like "This is Darren Liu or Dare, my boyfriend."

 A month later and it's Dec.

Crow was drinking a Cherry Peppermint latte while going Christmas shopping with his siblings.

They were looking for gifts for their parents.

Crow is the youngest of his siblings.

The oldest is Janet- she's a lesbian, loves fashion, is single and the type of girl who cares about others, she's a beautician major, she works at a hair salon and spa. 

Then it's Derek and Madeline they are also twins.

Derek-pansexual, a dad, works at office, is a English major, married, dresses in farmcore./cottagecore fashion but fem he use to dress like a progressive country boy but then decided that he didn't wanna to dress like that anymore and found out what cottagecore and farmcore both were and loved it, he does get dirty looked sometimes but he only ever cares when he has his kids with him.

Madeline-bisexual, doesn't have kids, is in a relationship, is a marine biologist, loves the beach, wears beach and skater fashion but fem, she's a few mins younger than Derek.

Kyro-gay, has no kids, has a boyfriend, fashion major, plays hockey, is a great friend, a jock but smart but not in a Asian stereotype kind of way, he's also a feminist but in a progressive way.

Anyway.

Kyro  has a big enough car to fit all six of them, the truck use to be along to a family member who was getting a small car.

"I call shot gun. "Said Dare.

"I'm older so I should sit up front. "Said Madeline.

"I should sit up front I'm the youngest. "Said Crow.

"I'm the oldest, the Jie Jie if you will ."Said Janet.

"Well I'm the tallest. "Said Derek.

"We're the same height Derek. "Said Madeline.

"Actually I'm the tallest and it's my truck so I get to decide who sits up front. "Said Kyro.

"Then who gets to sit up front. "Said Dare.

"Crow because he barely gets to sit up front since he's the youngest. "Said Kyro.

Crow stuck his tongue.

When they arrived at the mall.

"Okay to make this easy I broke it down into three lists with three copy of each list, I made this list when doing homework the easiest way to do this has two people work one each list . "Said Kyro.

Then he said "I'll go with Janet while you guys just go with your twin. "

"Why. "Said Dare.

"It's a lot easiest this way ."Said Kyro.

"It's also how we did most stuff, since me and Kyro aren't twins. "Said Janet.

Everyone thought that made sense.

Christmas shopping went well.

Christmas morning also went well.

There was the sound of two kids screaming about Christmas followed by two guys being like "Everyone might still be asleep. "

Everyone woke up to open gifts but ate breakfast first.

A hour later.

Crow heard a knock on the door. 

He opened it and it was Rama.

"Merry Christmas. "Said Rama.

"Merry Christmas. "Said Crow.

They kissed.

Rama had four boxes with him.

"I got a gift for your mom, your dad, one for you. "Said Rama.

"Who's the other gift for you. "Said Crow.

"Dare, he's brother and he's important to you. "Said Rama.

"True. "Said Crow."

Crow heard one of his niblings say "Who is shushu friend.

"That's Rama. "Said Crow.

Then Derek said to Eloise and Joy.

"You know how your dad and me love each other. "Said Derek.

"Yeah ."Said Eloise.

"Yeah. "Said Joy.

"Well that's similar to Crow and Rama only those two aren't married. "Said Sidney(Derek's husband, he's Korean American.)

(also a surrogate was used and since Derek is a twin and twins run his family, he and his husband have a set of twins, their kids are three.)

(if you need help with siblings ages and how many years apart, Janet is the oldest of the Liu kids, she's two years apart in age with Derek and Madeline who are four years older than Kyro who's months not years a older than Dare and Crow, Crow is the youngest, basically their parents were twenty three when they decided to have kids because they weren't into partying also by then they both finished college by then their parents aren't religious nor do the believe in the have a bunch of kids because god said so thing, their children are Christian but only because the grandparents asked for them to be but none of the kids nor their parents go to church.) 

Later on Ryker came over and the same thing was explained.

When Raine came over the same thing was explained only they already knew Raine.