Untitled Part 13.

The friend they asked ended up saying they were going out of state for college.

Crow asked his friends but all of them already found places to live.

He asked Dare who said "Me and Ryker were already looking for places to live but I'll get back to you on that."

Two days before prom.

Crow was in the upstairs bathroom, he had this face scrub on his face, he just washed his hair and his nails were wet.

Dare on the other and was in the other bathroom washing and dying his hair also he was shaving.

When the day of prom arrived.

(I didn't write a lot of chapters of doing homework but those two do their homework a lot.)

Crow was doing his hair and makeup before he put his dress on .

Dare was already dress and ready he was just doing his hair which meant brushing it.

Their mother wanted to take photos to sent to their grandparents.

Everyone arrived.

Rama looked at Crow.

"You look wow. "Said Rama.

"Thank you, you look wow too. "Said Crow.

Rama wore a pink button up and black suit pants with sneakers because he didn't want to step on Crow's feet.

Meanwhile.

Ryker looked at Dare.

"You look awesome. "Said Ryker.

"You look great. "Said Dare.

Ryker had a green button up and black pants, he wears sneakers.

No necktie he had a necklace on .

Photos were taken-friend photos and couple photos.

The Liu couple was having game night with their neighbors Mr. and Mrs. Nguyen(Raine's parents.)because Georgia and May are longtime best friends.