Untitled Part 40....

Flashback.(Also I changed Benjy race because why not I decided to make him a Japanese American raised by a white cis straight couple.)

"I don't wanna hang out with your friends. "Said Dare.

"Why. "Said Benjy- gay Japanese American raised by a white straight couple, he doesn't see the issues with his parents being the way they are because he hasn't been beat, kicked out yet or forced in conversion therapy.

"Because they're weird about me being intersex. "Said Dare.

One of Benjy's friends once made a comment about Dare always carrying a bag with him and grabbed it asking what he kept in there and saw his pads so he had to explain since he was just so angry.

"So ."Said Benjy.

"That's all you wanna say about it." Said Dare.

"See you're angry again." Said Benjy.

"I'm angry because your friends kept saying I was the girl in our relationship and kept laughing anytime I mentioned stuff I'm passionate about, they called me a liberal and saying that what I care about isn't important. "Said Dare.

"Well it isn't ."Said Benjy.

"I'm not shocked you would say that since your parents literally act like any racism you, your sister Connie and your brother Keith deal with doesn't matter, you, your brother and your sister were raised by a cookie cutter Christian white family who acts like they can't be racist they have a Asian son, a Asian daughter and a Black son. "Said Dare.

Then he said "Just like they act like they can't be homophobic because they have two gay sons one adopted and one bio, also they got really mad when I said my parents don't go to church, they keep trying to get me and my family to go to church but we don't want to go to church especially their church."

"It's not a big deal. "Said Benjy.

"No it is a big deal, I wasn't raised going to church, I wasn't raised with religion, I do believe in god and celebrate Easter/Christmas but I have only been to church once in my whole life and it felt like a dystopian nightmare even then I have no issue with people going to church or finding comfort as long as they aren't bigots but your family felt like my family were Satan worshippers because we don't go to church, your parents acted like missionaries trying to save the poor soul of a poc guy who didn't want to follow their religion, your parents were horrible to my parents, your parents acted like my parents were these unfit parents because they didn't force religion on me and my siblings."

The he says "Your parents act like since they adopted three poc children that they are now these godly figures who helped these poor children when they are bigots who treat their nonwhite children and their two gay children as props to show that they are these accepting awesome people, your parents literally had a fit about me being intersex, the amount of comments about how me being intersex was a act against God and the only way I could fix it was to get a surgery that me and my parents never wanted me to get in the first place."

Dare was lucky to never had surgeries on him(that's the only time I'll mention this.)

Then one day Benjy gave Dare a cupcake that his mother made.

Dare felt itchy and was having trouble breathing.

"Do- does this have pineapples in it. "Said Dare who currently having trouble breathing.

"Yeah. "Said Benjy.

The pineapples was in the cupcake it's self but the cupcake didn't smell like it.

"I told you I was allergic to pineapples, I need to go the hospital. "Said Dare who was having a dangerous reaction almost live threaten reaction to it.

Benjy didn't have a car since neither have a license yet.

Dare panickily called someone to drive him to the hospital.

Dare was being checked on while Benjy was sitting in the waiting room looking annoyed.

The person who drove Dare was his brother Derek since he was the only person free to drive him.

 Dare was being checked out.

"My brother could of died. "Said Derek.

"Well he didn't. "Said Benjy.

Derek was so mad right now.

He called his parents and they came here to see how Dare was doing.

Georgia and Neil looked so angry at Benjy especially when they found out what happened.

Benjy called his parents to come get him and when they found that it was Benjy's mother Carol who made the cupcakes it ended with Neil calling her heartless.

They didn't want to press charges because they knew the cops would look at them bad because how dare they get upset at this "perfect" god freaking couple and their adopted Japanese son.

Benjy never told is parents that Dare was allergic to pineapples but pretended that he did.

Benjy went home and Dare was okay.

He was given medicine and missed a week of school.

The finally straw was when they got in a fight about how Benjy thinking Dare wanting to be a nurse when he finished college was dumb and how he should want to do a more manly job.

"I wanna help people. "Said Dare.

"Why not become a doctor. "Said Benjy.

"I don't want to. "Said Dare.

 Benjy and Dare were fighting when Benjy pushed him out of angry.

They broke up and Benjy and his brother Keith transferred to another school.

End of flashback.