Untitled Part 32

Time jump.

Dare was getting dressed.

He had on a suit, the suit looked very seventies.

It went well with his wolf cut hair cut.

His suit is a emerald suit, he actually went to a wedding shop because he couldn't find any he liked at the thrift shop he usually shops at.

He had ankle boots on.

His wedding party got emotional.

His parents got emotional.

Meanwhile.

Ryker was getting his hair braided.

His wedding party was some of his friends.

People he grew up with.

Wynona is his best woman or woman of honor since she's his best friend.

Ryker was wearing a black suit with sneakers because he didn't want to wear dress shoes.

His wedding party and his parents got emotional.

There was a lot of money saving involved.

The local was at some barn.

Dare and Ryker didn't want a fancy wedding.

When the couple saw each other that when they both got emotional.

Everyone sat down.

"We are gathered here to day to witness the union of Darren Andrew Liu and Ryker Martin Jones."

A few words were said and then the vows.

"Since the day I first saw you I knew I liked you, it was my two of my friends ideas to write the note, being with you is a joy in my life as you bring joy to my life everyday, I love everyday I have with you  everyday with you feels like the best dream ever you are one of the best things ever."

Ryker said some more heartfelt words, why he was crying.

When it was Dare turn to talk.

"I never thought I would make it to this point in life because I never thought anyone would want to be with me but I was proven wrong, I love you so very much, you make me very happy, when I'm sad you know how to cheer me up."

Dare paused "Sorry I'm getting emotional and am at a lose for words.

Then Dare finished his vows "You are one of my best friends and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you."

Some other words were said and the couple kissed.

After the first dance, couple thanked everyone from coming to the wedding.

There was photos taken of the grooms with their families and friends.

And then some photos of them, they looked so happy.

There were a lot of photos of the couple kissing and looking lovely into each other's eyes.