Untitled Part 34

They enjoyed the rest of their trip.

Dare couldn't eat sushi since he's pregnant but he had to get use to it.

When they got home.

They told everyone the good news.

A month later.

Dare wasn't showing yet but his pants did feel a little tight.

But he does own sweatpants plus he owns shirts that are extra large.

He can't have too much salt or his ankle will get swollen.

Dare was working on some homework since school started back up.

He got tired but finished all of his school work for today and he went to go lay down.

He was happy and in a decent mood but also some stuff does suck those.

Swollen ankles, his feet hurting, not being able to eat certain food, being tired all the time, his clothes not fitting like he wanted to them to etc.

But he'll manage.

Month two.

Dare was in class.

They were helping out with the blood drive.

Dare couldn't give blood since he's pregnant but he helped give out juice boxes and bandages.

Dare was showing a little bit.

That caused someone to say something and Dare respond was "If I didn't have a headache or wasn't carrying a clump of cells that will soon be a baby I would yell at you."

When he got home, he had work.

Dare currently works at a Chinese restaurant because he quit his job at the taco place since it was closing down also Dare is fluent in both of the main Chinese languages.

He's allowed to sit down only because he has a doctor's note.

Work goes well and when he gets home all he wants to do is lay down.

He has a doctor appointment in two days.