Untitled Part 23....

Ryker couldn't wait to hang out with Wynona but she would be on her phone talking to Keila all time when they would hang out.

"I wanted to hang out with you not watch you on your phone. "Said Ryker.

"Sorry I just really like Keila ."Said Wynona

"I do have a question. "Said Ryker.

"Yeah. "Said Wynona.

"Does she know you like her. "Said Ryker.

"No. "Said Wynona.

"What did you tell me about my feelings towards Dare." Said Ryker.

"If you like this person tell them but in your case it took you three years to tell him. "Said Wynona.

"Still. "Said Ryker.

"Also what if she's not okay with being with a intersex person. "Said Wynona.

"I don't know her well but she's never had a issue with them. "Said Ryker.

Crow's friends know that Dare is intersex he's told his brother's friends about it.

Dare found out Wynona was intersex because he told her after she saw the flag in his room.

She told him she was and all he could say was "I have never met another intersex person before this is cool."

"My parents raised me as a boy because the doctor told them."

"My parents raised me as whatever gender I was okay with."

This was the first time in Dare's whole life he met another person like him that he knew of.

For Wynona she felt this too.

Once she went back home.

Ryker told her the next time she comes to visit they will meet up with some of their other friends.