Untitled Part 41

Dare's body healed.

A few months later.

He was doing homework.

He has one year left.

Ryker came home from work and school.

He's a waiter.

Dare finishes his homework and goes to say hello to him.

Ryker stopped in the nursery to check on his babies and then went to say hi to Dare.

Ryker had his hair unbraided and was wearing it in a ponytail.

"I'm going to braid your hair for you is that okay. "Said Dare.

"Yeah you have braided it before. "Said Ryker.

Dare gets all the stuff he would need to braid his hair for him.

Ryker sits on the floor as Dare braided his hair.

Dare knows how to braid hair, one of his best friends is black so he wanted to learn because it was important also he wanted to learn more once he got with Ryker because hair is important in the black community also he has two biracial black Asian children who have Ryker's hair texture.

Dare and Ryker are going to raise their children as their birth genders until their kids tell them otherwise, that's how Dare pretty much was raised amab but he identifies as a man because even those he doesn't give a crap about cis normative society he's comfortable being a man.

Marely is boy and Marlow is a girl.

Ryker looks at himself in the mirror once Dare is done braiding his hair.

The braids were just a bunch of loc styled braids, it's how Ryker usually wears his hair.

"Did I do a good job. "Said Dare.

"Perfect I look good. "Said Ryker.

 "You always look good. "Said Dare.

"You're my husband you have to say that. "Said Ryker.

"I don't have to say anything when it's true. "Said Dare.

They gave each other look and kissed.

Later on they ate dinner, went to get the kids ready for bed and then got ready for bed themselves.

Ryker wears a flannel pajamas set but when it's hot he wears a tank top and sleep shorts while Dare wears what ever graphic tee shirt he can find and his black plaid pajamas pants but when it's hot he wears a tee shirt and sleep shorts.

Ryker would love to get Dare some nice comfortable pajamas because he cares about him.

Ryker put on a bonnet on his head to protect his hair.

Meanwhile.

Crow and Rama were getting ready for bed.

Crow wears a matching pink pajamas set that even has a matching rob when it's hot he wears a pajamas short set while Rama wears black flannel pajamas and when it's warm he wears a matching sleep shorts set.

Rama mentioned how he's getting a haircut tomorrow.

Rama has jet black curly hair, it's long but not too long and he wears it in it's naturally curly state.

Rama usually wears a beanie on his head.

That's one thing that makes him different than Dare and his friends.

Dare doesn't wear beanies unless it's cold.

Also unlike Dare, Rama is actually good at some sports- mainly soccer and tennis.

Rama is more Punk skater while Dare is Punk goth.

This stuff gets brought up anytime someone askes Crow why is he with a guy who's similar to his twin brother.

He also responds with "So you're saying I can't be with someone alternative because my twin brother and his friends are so I'm only suppose to be with guys who are jocks, nerds or guys not connected to alternative culture/fashion."

The thing is Ryker and Crow are nothing alike,

Ryker dresses in streetwear and dude bro jock fashion while Crow has no desire to wear any of that, he likes comfortable sweatshirts, tennis skirts, pleated cheer skirts, heels and plaid slip dresses(those dresses people usually wear with tee shirts that have a nineties feel to it.)

Crow is good at sports but doesn't like them enough to play them.

Also Crow has never wore a suit before, as a child someone wanted him to wear a suit for their wedding he was in at the ringbearer and he said "No." so Kyro ended up taking his place.

Crow doesn't like suits, not just the masc ones but also skirt suit sets aren't his thing.

Anyway.

The next day Dare was at a doctor appointment for himself.

Dare has to deal with crap being intersex.

He has both privates but his dick is bigger than most intersex people who have what he has.

His doctor was shocked about the last time he went get checked.

The normal check up for his body, everything went well.