Untitled Part 44

a month later.

Ryker was happy about this since it's such a big game until the spring months.

Unbeknownst to him scouts for Basketball teams were there for drafting.

Ryker has keep his grade up while also being a parent and a husband also while having a job.

In the past Dare never went to sporting games unless they were related to his siblings- soccer, cheerleading and hockey but never a basketball game but then he got with Ryker and now he goes to games, even has a tee shirt and got two for his kids.

He's proud of Ryker and all he's has done.

Granted Ryker isn't the type to brag about what he does, instead he's too busy bragging about Dare and their family.

Ryker was playing and doing very well.

Dare was in the stands with a friend of his because the loud music and all this bright lights would be too much for Marlow and Marley.

Ryker does have some fans, which he thought was weird granted his biggest fan is his family.

Ryker has this varsity jacket he got and he gave it to Dare to wear which he's wearing now.

Dare saw some signs with Ryker's name and number on it.

RJ is number one to Ryker is the best etc.

Ryker also had some fans who had crushes on him.

But those crushes were crushed when they found out he's married.

His respond was "I'm married."

Also when the team was being interviewed in a magazine about college teams someone asked the name of the mystery woman Ryker was married to and his respond after getting the okay from Dare was "I'm married to a man his name is Darren, he's so awesome and I love him."

Well the scout came and went to talk to him.

Ryker never thought about going pro, he wanted to be a professor plus he has a life here also Dare has a life here and their families and friends are here.

Dare didn't know any of this and he found this out from Crow because one of Crow's friends Dana is dating a guy who plays basketball also Keila is dating Wynonna who is Ryker's best friend but also plays on the girl's basketball team, she's a special case since she was raised a boy but has a body that has stuff people assume all women to have, she transferred to their school two years ago and mentioned this.(Wynonna btw is biracial- she's Black and Thai, I never mentioned what her racial background was.")

"So when were you going to tell me. "Said Dare.

Ryker was about to say something.

"Because I have a life here, my family is here my friends are here, I plan on working at the nearest hospital. "Said Dare.

"I was going to tell you when I found out about but apparently other people beat me to it. "Said Ryker.

"Do you want go pro. "Said Dare,

"No but I have thought about it. "Said Ryker.

"Did you think of me and our children in these plans. "Said Dare.

"These plans were before we were married but yes I have and I thought about how we have a life here, our family is here, our friends are here, we planed on having jobs here. "Said Ryker.

"I don't wanna be some Basketball spouse who has to worry about people flirting with you, I know you would never cheat me but some people will see that ring on your finger and not even care doesn't matter what gender they are but especially people who with a black man fetish. "Said Dare.

"You're usually not a jealous person what happened. "Said Ryker.

Dare explained the reason it had to do with Ryker being the first guy he's been with who actually cared enough about him to where he's scared he might ruin this relationship.

"Usually I could care less what someone thinks about me but you're different, you're someone I want to impress you're someone I want to put effort in because my last relationship I didn't have to because the guys didn't care enough even if I did, you're this perfect guy and I'm a mess. "Said Dare.

"You're not a mess. "Said Ryker.

"I'm like a human raccoon. "Said Dare.

"Hey my favorite animal are raccoons remember also no one is perfect but you're the closest thing I can think of perfection my eyes. "Said Ryker.

 So they talked some more.

Ryker thought about it some more.

He talked to his friends about it and his family for a second opinion.

He ended up turning them down especially when he heard them talk about how having a gay player would be bad.

He didn't like that also he wanted to be a professor because he wanted to make sure that people who looked like him were able to be professors and teachers.