Untitled Part 12.

Flashback.

Dare arrived at the party.

Ryker stopped what he was doing to go talk to him.

"Hey. "Said Ryker looked at him and Dare nodding before Ryker hugs him.

The hug felt good.

"Happy Birthday. "Said Dare looked at him before Ryker nodded and kissed him.

"Thank you. "Said Ryker.

Dare was holding a big wrapped thing.

Dare placed it with the rest of the gifts.

Ryker opened all of them.

He loved all of the gifts but saved Dare's gift for last.

He opened it.

"I went thrifting for a outfit to wear and couldn't find a gift but found this. "Said Dare.

"I really love this gift thank you. "Said Ryker.

 End of flashback.

Prom shopping.

Dare and Crow were prom outfit shopping with their friends groups.

Crow wasn't going to wear a suit- Crow hates suits because it was something he was expected to wear since he's a boy, he hated how people hate a issue with him not wearing one, he hated how if a boy didn't wanna wear a suit then there was something wrong with him or if a boy wanted to wear a dress than something is wrong with him.

Crow went to look for a dress to wear.

Meanwhile.

Dare was only looking for something for earring because he was planning on thrifting his outfit.

Crow found this pink and purple dress- it was a ballgown with a purple Ombre on on the skirt, it was perfect.

But when he went to go grab it someone else grabbed it when he was trying to grab it and took it before he could get it.

He looked again and nothing.

Crow went to go find another dress.

He found a another dress ballgown, pink but with a white Ombre with straps, it looked like the first one but with white instead of purple.

Crow grabbed the one he could fit into and tried it on, it fit him perfectly.

Everyone said it looked nice and he ended up getting it.

Reward cards and saving money helped.

Now he had to find shoes and stuff to wear with it.

Crow and Dare both wear a size eight in shoes but since Crow wears shoes from the women's section all of his shoes are tens while some of Dare's shoes are also tens depending on the shoe.

Crow found some heels that weird white sliver with glitter, they were  closed toe heels with a thick heel.

Dare found combat boots to wears, he doesn't like dress shoes and he didn't want to wear heels.

Dare does own some heels but chose to wear combats but not the ones he was wearing since this was a important event.

One of Dare's friends was wearing a red suit to prom and her boyfriend was wearing a black suit.

Crow had work later and so did Dare.

Next store was a thrift store and then a makeup store

Dare went to look for stuff.

This store had a section that sold formal wear.

Dare found two dresses.

One was green and fit his style-it was a long green dress with with a black corset and it looked very goth also it looked easy to clean.

The other one was purple and looked something Morticia Addams would wear.

This dress he plans on wearing the next time he goes somewhere formal.

This thrift has a washing machine in the back and also if they find out something originally cost certain price they would just keep it at a lower one because this place is a small business.

Next was to a store that sold makeup.

Dare found this eyeshadow palette from this small lgbtqia leftist owned goth brand he loves he was so happy for them because this company is a leftist brand that puts their money where their mouth is.

Meanwhile.

Crow found a eyeshadow palette that matched his skin tone and outfit perfectly from a company similar to the one Dare got his eye makeup from only it's not goth.

Lipstick.

Dare found two from that same brand as his eye makeup.

Crow found one from the same brand as the eyeshadow.

There was a sale at this place since it's prom season.

Crow was texting Rama what colors he was wearing because they wanted to match.

Last year Crow went with his friends because none of them had partners.

Last year Dare went his friends because he didn't need a boyfriend to have a good time.

But this was different.

Dare got a text from Ryker asking what color was he wearing.

"Green.

"Good I was getting a green shirt, I wanted to match what you were wearing and wanted to make sure."

"Cool."

Dare was confused but then remembered that couples usually match for prom.

Later on Crow was at work.

He missed dinner so ate at a local sandwich shop-his order, Tomato, honey mustard, hot peppers, bacon, swiss cheese on whole wheat with a strawberry lemonade and a bag of white cheddar chips.

He ate his lunch during his break.

After work Rama drove him home in his car instead of his motorcycle.

On their way to Crow's house.

"I think we should live together after graduation is that okay." Said Rama.

"I was going to ask you that. "Said Crow

"I take that as yes."

"Yes. "Said Crow.

Rama suggested asked one of Crow's friends and asking Dare if they wanted to get a place together.

"I will you should ask one of your friends to."

"Okay."

So they did.

One of Rama's friends ran into Irwin while he was looking for a suit to wear to prom and that how he got a date to prom.