Second Letter

Chapter 2

Harry's POV

"I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT...."

My alarm blared as I tried to find my phone on the bedside table and shut it off. I rolled over and bumped into something - or someone to be specific - after shutting the alarm finally. I opened my eyes only to come face to face, okay face to hair actually, with blond curls.

Taylor.

I groaned as I remembered last night. We went to clubbing. We mean the boys and their girlfriends which is how Taylor was invited. Her sex hair was all over my pillow as she laid there, back facing the ceiling. I admit she is hot and experienced and all that but I also knew that she wasn't the one for me. I didn't date anyone since One Direction formed and seeing Liam and Louis all loved up with Danielle and Eleanor made me feel lonelier.

Once we went to an official party at Katy Perry's and that’s where I met Taylor. She looked really hot in the black lacy dress that hugged her skinny body with her hair straightened. Her kind behavior towards the boys and the girls really impressed me and she gave me her number. What surprised me that she gave me her number on her own and I knew she had Conner Kennedy as her boyfriend but I wasn't going to miss this chance of getting to know her. So we started texting and though I don't know the exact reason but Taylor broke up with Conner after a month we met. We started to pay attention more and more to each other and soon enough we confessed we liked each other. So this is how basically 'Haylor' formed.

***

The boys and I were currently seated at Nandos - guess whose idea it was? - Where Niall was stuffing food like there was no tomorrow.

"Harry, did you see that photo of yours a fan tweeted?" Louis tried to control his laughter but failed to do so. I scrunched up my eyebrows.

"What photo?'

"Oh, so you haven't seen it. Wait, I'll just tweet it to you. I can't describe the photo in words... just... hahaha... just check your twitter now" He said while typing away something on his Phone.

I shrugged and took my own phone out and went on twitter. I noticed that my secret account was logged in and there was a notification that the girl Meera, who tweeted me a link two days ago tweeted one more like the one before to my verified account but seeing Lou become impatient as the seconds passed by, I decided that I would check it out later. I went on my verified account and saw Louis tweeted me a photo of me where my face was photo shopped and placed on a little girl's head and the girl's head was put on the guy holding the girl up in the air. Though it doesn't sound that much funny but the edition was done so good that it almost looked like an original photo. Almost. that made me crack up too. My stomach was hurting because I was laughing less normally; it was like I was barking out the laughs.

After what seemed like an eternity, the laughter subsided and everyone busied themselves into small conversations with each other whereas my mind went to wander off to that girl's second letter. Losing my last bit of self control, curiosity got the best of me. Turning a bit away from Liam, who was sitting right beside me talking to Niall, I took out my phone and searched for her next link. as my fingers went to touch the link, they touched her profile picture which was of a snow mountain and I saw that she deleted most of her followers except some of them. there was a girl @AngelaNutella and me. I wonder why...