Unexpected Departure of Malik

Hi guys. sorry for the late but I was kind of busy practicing for my dance show that I performed yesterday. It was awesome! Anyway, I know this is short but I promise to update a longer one next time. I am going for a vacation for a few days but not more than 4 so I will update ASAP! And, I have started a new Zayn Malik fanfiction too. But I will update it slower than this one. But please check it out maybe? Its name is "Helping Her as a Mediator". Not co-writng with anyone but myself! :D

Unexpected Departure of Malik

Days passed since I met all the boys. Nick got softer toward me but what bothered me a bit was the way he never gave me any orders which included going outside of the building. I knew that he had a right to send me outside but whenever such need was unavoidable, he always sent someone else rather than me. 

Danielle and I bonded over dancing and Eleanor and I were in touch sometimes. I didn't spend much time with the boys though. I would occasionally ran into one of them while working in the same buildingbut not more. Although Zayn had become a good friend of mine. Almost as good as Jay. 

I remember the first day we met. We went to get lunch and Zayn was in a verygood mood or so Harry told me. He asked me a lot of questions but none of them sounded offending or hard to answer so I did. Answer I mean. All the questions were about my life back in India. I guess he was just curious about the country as it was somehow related to his father's. 

Harry was... he was quiet in his actions. I mean, he didn't get much closer to me as he did in the lift on my very first day and later in my room the same day. Sometimes, its really hard to believe that I would have gotten so close to Harry just on my first day. However, even he didn't make a move on me, he wasn't behaving like he friend-zoned me. He flirted sometimes with me and I could help but like him more and more each time he did so. 

I wasn't any different than a normal girl. His charm did have a HUGE on me but I couldn't find it in me to resist it. It was like a drug to me. The day I didn't meet him or even saw him, it would be saved as a dull day in my mental diary. But the day I would catch a glimpse of him or, if I got lucky, talked to him would make my day 10 times better.

He was all gentleman with me. Wheneverthe boys made plans to go out and, surprisingly, invited me to join them, he and Zayn would always be the one to pick me up. 

Sometimes, I doubted if Zarry Stylik was real and the fangirl inside me would just start screaming and many times, I was caught grinning like an idiot. Thanks to my complexion I didn't go tomato very easily.

In about an hour, Danielle and Eleanor were coming over for a girls night. As they had me noting down their instructions, I followed them and arranged ll the extra pillows and DVDs and edibles. To be honest, this was going to be my first Girl's night.

I heard the door bell ring and got up from the couch where I had been watching TV to pass the remaining minutes till they arrived.

"Hey, girl! How are you?" Danielle and eleanor hugged me with a massive smile.

"I'm good! How are you two?" I grinned back. Suddenly thankful for such lovely friends.

"We are fine. C'mon! We have movies to watch, popcorns to eat and gossip to say," Eleanor said. Long ago, I understood why Louis loved her. She was exactly female version of him.

When I didn't know them personally, I used to think that she must be a lot like Harry you know. Because of Larry Stylinson and all that. HEY! I was a fan okay? And I loved all the bromances so don't laugh at me. Ahaha. 

We went over the couch and Eleanor took out 'TheHost' for the first movie. I loved the book of it but the movie made the story more detailed and i loved it nonetheless. 

After three bowls of popcorn and one movie, Eleanor turned to me.

"You know, Zayn is being really different since he met you." eleanor said and danielle nodded.

"Yeah, I agree with El. He has been talking on the phone a lot lately and is always smiling. What about Harry, Meera?"

I scrunched up my eyebrows. "What about him?"

El and Dani looked at each other before El answered, "If you like Harry then why do you talk to Zayn so much?"

"No! I'm not the one he talks to!" I shook my head in denial frantically. "I don't know who he talks to but definitely not me.He only calls me when you guys make any plans or sometihng like that."

"Oh." Now they both looked confused.  Dani said, "Well, maybe he's found someone then? I din't know, Liam has been all secretive with Zayn for a past few days too."

"Liam and Zayn secretive?"

"Yeah," this time, El answered, "And I didn't tell you this, but Louis is planning to get Harry talk to you."

I was beyond confused now. "Buy Harry does talk to me...?"

I felt something hit the back of my head, a pillow, and i let out an 'ouch' and looked at the offender. Dani just gave me an innocent smile. 

"Bsbe, she's talking about Lou trying to make Harry confess."

"Confess what?"

"O-kay, thats it. I am out of this conversation. El, you take care of her." Dani sighed and leaned back.

I looked at El expectantly. "Well...?''

She sighed and leaned back. "He is trying to convince harry to tell you how he feels about you." She toled me like she was teaching a three year old. I huffed. "Oh, I got that."

"No you didn't"

"Did too!"

"No you didn't!"

"Yes I did!"

"CUT IT OUT!" Dani shouted with mock irritation in her voice. Everything was silent then. The kind of dead silience that came before a storm. Suddenly El's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"What? But why now? All of a sudden?"

"Alright, we're coming."

She hund up and looked at us. "Zayn flew to Bradford. No reason, no message."

~~~~~~~~

Note: This chapter is unedited so please avoid any mistakes I made up there.

Please Vote and Comment and if possible, Fan me?