Calling Liam

~ Dedicated to brunettelyfe_ ~

Calling Liam

Chapter 19

Meera's POV

I didn't know what came over me. All the moments we spent in the past rushed to me. There wasn't any reason for me not to be attracted to Zayn. He was beautiful. He was funny. He was understanding.

He was a friend. My best friend.

The one who had bandaged my finger when I cut it in the kitchen, who laughed at my silly attempts at cracking jokes, who would bring my chicken soup and some milk chocolates when I had any illness.

He was nothing more than that. Until that night.

~flashback~

Zayn, Ashton (Irwin), Harry, Michael (Clifford), Danielle, Eleanor, Liam, Louis and I were having a movie night. Dave was at his friend's - well, I would like to call her as his girlfriend - Jane's house. I insisted on putting up an Indian movie with english subtitles. I wanted them to see it because Raanjhnaa was a really great movie, a perfect combination of Love, Religion and Politics.

Harry and Michael were snuggling together, saying that they are going to try and brew a new bromance while Louis was with Eleanor, sharing sweet nothings. Danielle and Liam were together on a love seat and Ashton was munching on some popcorns on the other smaller couch. So Zayn and I were lounging on the ground with our backs to the big couch.

At the end of the movie, I couldnt stop crying. The actress Sonam Kapoor who had Zoya's role, lost the boy who had loved her for past 10 years when she had forgotten him and the worst part of it was it was her who killed him. But when she realised that he knew it all along what was going to happen in the political conference held in the open ground, he went there anyway. Just for her for a girl he loved unconditionally and who blamed him for her fiance's death.

I didn't want to be seen as the silly girl who cried in the movies. So after letting a few tears escape my eyes, I excused myself and went away only to be followed by Zayn. He didn't need the subtitles to understand the movie. He understood Hindi quiet well actually.

When he noticed my eyes brimming with unshed tears he pulled me in a hug and I couldn't resist. I let out all my emotions through the tears that soaked his black shirt.

After a few moments I realised how long I've been like this and pulled away too quickly. I couldn't understand the emotions that flooded through me due to his close proximity.

So I ran and went inside, behaving like nothing happened.

Zayn never mentioned it though. And I was glad for that.

~End of Flashback~

That was 3 days before he left for Bradford. I tried to suppress the feeling of possibly having a crush on him but when he ignored my texts and calls, I lost it. Questions started to swim in my mind and I couldn't avoid that I indeed liked Zayn.

Zayn's POV

She fell asleep on the couch when we were watching the TV. It was very late but she said she wasn't tired and well, I... I didn't want to miss this chance of being alone with her knowing that it will be something I would rarely be able to do with her. So I stayed up with her. Her head was in my lap while I was stroking her hair.

My mind flickered to Harry. I didn't know how I'm going to face him now. Knowing that there's is someone else, that too his best mate, that loved the girl he's in love with. That would break him. No, I couldn't do that to my best mate. I couldn't live with the guilt that would consume me if she chose me. But I couldn't be anything but a dead fish in a pool of its sorrow if she didn't choose me.

Its like wherever I'll go, I am destined to be damned.

I don't think I can face him. He deserves her more than me. He's always treated her like a princess where as I'm hiding probably the most biggest secret from her.

I haven't told Harry that I know who's scream she'd heard when she'd passed out in that lift, that I am probably the only thread connecting her to her family. But I couldn't bear this burden anymore. I'm feeling like the water is above my head now and I couldn't swim. I have to tell somebody or I'll explode.

I gently put Meera's head down on a pillow and moved out in the other room. I pulled out my phone and called the one lad that would made me feel better.

Liam Payne.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Zayn's Bride

Zayn is 1/5th of One Direction and is very happy with his current girlfriend Perrie Edwards. But the sparks he felt in the start were long gone and lost.

What happens when he meets someone backstage? Someone, who surprisingly is an Indian Bride came to London for her marriage?

Both have there partners with them but will the spark Richa never felt with her fiance, will be felt with a popstar who has a girlfriend?

On the other side, Harry has some hidden feelings for a certain band member who seems to be happily in love with his girlfriend. Will Larry Stylinson become a real romance rather than just a bromance for Louis, like it is for Harry?

My college has started, guys. So, I won't be able to update much but I've decided the days I would update on. Every Saturday this story will be updated and every Sunday, Zayn's Bride(Zayn malik & Larry Stylinson) will be updated.

Please vote comment and fan?