Nick Williams

So, here is the chapter seven! Enjoy! Tell me what you think? any ideas you have? I would love to know what you all think what is gonna happen!

Here it goes....

Chapter 7:

Nick Williams

After Dave uttered those words, Harry's mind automatically tried to remember Meera's letters, trying to find if she had mentioned anything that would make it easier for him to know whether this girl standing in front of him was the Letter Girl herself or not.

"Hi." Harry jumped out of his trance as he heard her voice greet him.

"hey." He just nodded in return and turned to Dave, "hey dude, sorry but I gotta go, Lou called to babysit Lux for a while." and without waiting for any response from the brother of the girl, he walked toward the main door. 

Harry didn't want to talk to that girl. He wasn't prepared for this kind of encounter after all. He knew how he behaved back there was unusual of him. He tried to shake of Meera's confused and hurt face out of his mind but he couldn't. Her big brown eyes held so many mixed emotions that he couldn't even come to think about what they exactly were. Those eyes were so... alive when he first saw them, but he had to be a jerk and hurt them and the person they belonged to.

Harry tried to stop himself from feeling guilty about it. He pulled out his phone and went on his private account on twitter. He started to type a DM to his Letter Girl. Wait.... what did he think?

His Letter Girl?

He stopped dead in his track for a millisecond as he processed what he addressed her as in his mind. But he quickly shook it off and entered Lou Teasdale's office putting his incomplete DM away.

Meera just stood there, looking at the person she used to write letters. A part of her brain was trying to conclude anything that could be concluded from his... weird behavior but the other part, the bigger and more lovable part of her, was trying to justify his moves. She knew he was in a hurry but she expected him to react a bit more when he heard her name. But she saw it with her own eyes that her name didn't have any effect on him. 

'He didn't read the letters,' she chuckled humorlessly. 

'Of course, he didn't. How could you even expect that from a pop-star who has 12.3M followers? You KNEW he wouldn't read them. Then too you hoped he would, didn't you? You just like to hurt yourself. Who are you, anyway? just an ordinary girl. You expecting that from his was the most foolish thing to do. This is how your life will always be, Meera. It will always be filled with boredom and sadness. You are probably gonna get married to a boy your PARENTS will choose. Not you. You'll never find the love you want. You'll never find the person who would fill up the hole in your heart."

Meera felt really stupid for what she did now; for all the letters. She had decided that she would write another letter to harry later but not now. Not ever. she decided to stop the letters. 

Dave noticed his babygirl's sad face and pulled her in a side-way hug, rubbing her arm slightly. "Don't worry about it, Meera. He isn't always like this. Something must be wrong. Now, c'mon! Let's meet Nick! I'm sure, tonight all I'm gonna hear is how HOT you think he is.." He teased, making her laugh at his attempt to sound girly. God, how she had been wishing for such a good time with her bother her whole life.

They entered a door which was labeled as "Mirror Room".

He was rehearsing with his team when Meera saw him. 'Holy shit. He's hot' was the first thought that occured in her mind. All the nervousness was forgotten as her eyes scanned his moves. 'Wow.' She was speechless; his moves were so graceful and so defined that Meera fell in love with his skills.