Direct Messages Initiated

Chapter 10

Direct Messages Initiated

Harry's POV

She didn't move. Not that I wanted her to. I wanted to crash our lips more than I needed air to breathe right now. She was so close. Her breath fanning on my chin and neck. Her lips were so kissable right now. I started to lean in, unable to control myself. She gulped loudly and I saw her throat make the movement. I had to control my hands from garbbing her and pushing her against the wall and attacking her lips and her neck and her evertything.

She moved back and I saw her blush furiously. Her eyes were wide, her face red as she tried to look anywere but me. 

"L-let's go," She stuttered and I nodded in response. God, if I opened my mouth right now, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from telling her the truth. Here, the truth being my knowledge about her letters.

She went out and I followed here outside. I kept my eyes away from her. But I couldn't help but check her out again.  She was walking slowly, giving me the view of the incredible motion of her waist tilting as she took steps forward, she didn't sway much unlike other girls do for attention. I liked that. My eyes went further up to see her hands tying her hair in an updo thing. I watched as the hair were removed from her flexing back. I shook my head at my own stupid thoughts and looked down with a smile stretched on my face.

When we reached the parking lot she waited for me to proceed toward my car. I went over the black shiny Range Rover and unlocked the doors with the remote. It made the expected sound and I looked back at Meera. I stayed at the passenger's side of seat so I could open the door for her but she came upto me and just stood there, waiting for something. I sighed and pulled her into a hug. She tensed under my arms but as I snuggled her into my chest while rubbing her back lightly I felt her relax. 

"Hey, let's just cut the awkwardness okay? I know you didn't mean to... do that back in the room and I don't want that to make things awkward between us..." My voice lowered while ending the sentence, giving out how much I didn't want that to happen. I felt her her nod against my chest. She was a short girl. The top of her head barely reached my shoulder but I didn't mind it. Her body felt awkward against mine at first when she was feeling awkward but now that she was relaxing and... enjoying being in my arms - I really liked to think that - Her body against mine felt like a puzzle completed me. All of her soft places pressed against my hard ones. I could feel her breathing in and out, at ease.

Suddenly, My Phone rang and she pulled away, leaving me feeling strangely incomplete. i looked at the caller

Boobear

 "I'm sexy and I know it" came as my ringtone and I looked up to see Meera trying to supress her laughter. I looked down, trying to supress my own smile and turned around, picking up the phone.

"Hey" he chirped.

"Hey". I replied, now fully smiling as she couldn't see how much her happiness had an effect on me.

"Mate, we gotta leave in threee hours! Where ARE you? Liam's halfway pulling his hair out!" I could hear Liam shouting something in the background.

"Tell him to calm down," I chuckled and walked a bit ahead so Meera won't be able to hear what I was gonna say next. "Well, you met Meera, right?"

"How do y-" I cut him off.

"I'll tell you later. But something came up and I gotta take her home and back. I'll be with you all in an hour, okay?"

."Okay." I could hear the smile in his voice. "Come soon. And yeah, bring Niall some food. He's whining like a girl" he chuckled as I heard Naill protest about the reference.