Epilogue

Epilogue

Meera was slowly forgiving her real father. She had talked with Rohan on the phone and she would never admit how much it hurt her hearing his sigh of relief. But as we say, time heals wounds.

She got discharged the next day with some unnecessary medicines in the prescription.  She was happy with Harry. She lived with Dave and after her course, she officially moved in with her brother. Eshan never bothered to come. She worked for Nick Williams as a choreographer for the start. She helped Lou Teasdale as an assistant for extra income. It gave her an excuse to be closer to Harry. Because of her latter job, the ZTech company had placed her as an assistant choreographer on the One Direction tours.

Fans still didn’t know about her. She liked it that way. But after a some months, a picture of Harry ad her standing in the balcony of their hotel room, with just the bed sheets wrapped around them like a cocoon was leaked and they had to make it official. Of course, she got hate from the haters and she had cried several times because of that, but Zayn was always there for his best friend.

Liam never gave up on Zayn. Meera had given him a few suggestions which led the two boys being closer than ever. Going for a walk on the beach at night when they were in Cali, Purposefully making them sit on a love couch whenever they had a movie night with the 5 Seconds Of Summer boys. She tried everything but didn’t see any result. However, she had seen Zayn looking at Liam from the corner of his eyes often to know that everything is going to work out in the end.  

And everything worked out.

They were happy.

Well, except for the fact that Meera was frustrated at Dave for still not asking out Jane Sweet on a date but left it up to them to progress their relationship.

THE END