The Scream

Another Chapter! Enjoy!

Chapter 8

The Scream

Harry's POV

Feeling her flushed against me was something I will never get enough of. She was everything I never felt. Her body was filled with innocence. Her breathing rapid, her body still as if she moved she would die, like she have never been in this position. However, I felt really... good thinking that I was the first guy who was ever like this with her.

I didn't know she was in this round of the lift. But when i saw her against the glass I lost it. My eyes scanned her body automatically as my legs started to make their way towards the her without my permission. Her legs were like any other girl's legs slim and well-maintained but somehow, the way she stood was what intrigued me. It clearly gave away that she was feeling very shy about her exposed legs. Her waist was slim with perfect curves. Her stomach wasn't flat but it wasn't unattractive either.

Hmm, maybe someone loves food.

I chuckled. As my eyes travelled up to her chest I felt a burning feeling of lust. Her breasts were of the size and shape every girl would dream of but the way she dressed and held her posture it looked as if she was trying to hide them.

I didn't noticed what I was doing until I pressed myself against her.

Oh God.

A part of my brain was panicking about what i was going to do now but the other part, the naughty part was too busy enjoying her body. Despite what her face told me, her body reacted quite the way mine was reacting.

On fire.

If the heavy breathing and the sweat on her neck was of any indication of that.

I knew she was my Meera. the one who made me think about my relationship with Taylor again. The one who gave me hope about finding my love once again. The one who sent me those letters. The one who was on my mind for the past few weeks.

As the time passeed and we just stood there looking at each other, the panicking part of me became too small as the naughty part dominated my mind. Carefully, I traced my fingers on her forehead, removing the hair that had fell into her eyes.

The lift slowlt came to stop as we reached the ground floor and my panicking part exploded. I didn't want her to know that I know who she is. What if she didn't talk to me again? What if it became awkward for her? I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable so I winked at her before pulling myself away and following other people out of the door hoping that it did the trick i wanted.

Damn. That was so hot.

I couldn't stop the grin that made its way on my face and I knew, it wasn't going to go anywhere for the rest of the day at least. 

Meera's POV

What the HELL was that? 

I was feeling all hot and on cloud nine. Suddenly everything was spinning around and as my breathing quickened. My vision became contrast and little black spots started to appear. I quickly grabbed onto the guy who was calling my name worriedly beside me and treid to calm myself down. That guy held me by my waist against him and I was suddenly angry.

Why the hell all the guys are holding me?!

I pushed him away and slid down the glass behind me. Everything was becoming hazy and it felt like all the air held no oxygen for me. I tried to inhale air but i it felt like everything was carbon dioxide. I panicked and started gasping for air. Hyperventilating. Suddenly, like a flashback, I heard a female scream in my head like an echo...