Tangy Triangle

Chapter 16

Tangy Triangle

Third person's POV

Feeling her lips against his was a like heaven for Harry. It was everything he dreamed of and everything he yearned for. As her boddy pressed against his, it literally made him go weak in his knees. Suddenly, he felt Meera's hands tugging his curls and a deep, throaty moan escaped his lips as he bent down and without thinking, grabbed her butt, causing her to gasp in his mouth, giving access to his wandering tongue in her hot mouth. 

He lifted her up and put her on the counter. His hands went to her knees, spreading them apart as he pressed his chest into hers, earning a gasp and a moan from her and feeling her softness against his hard chest. He couldn't concerntrate on what exactly he was doing. The only thing he was capable of feeling was Fireworks and sparks flowing through his body. 

And that he wanted more.

They were intterupted by a phone's ringing. Recognizing the tone as his, Harry pulled away and took his phone out of his back pocket with his forehead resting against hers and eyes locked with hers.

"Hello?" His deep raspy voice made Meera wonder if such hotness was even legal to let a guy possess it.

"Hey, mate I- wait. Harry are you alright? you sound weird." An over-excited Zayn calmed down on the other line. Harry saw Meera's eyes lit up as she heard her best friend's voice from the phone and he didn't know how to feel. Half of him was very happy that his best mate was a good frined of his maybe-girlfriend but his other half was jealous of the bond the two besties shared. 

"I'm fine mate. What happened? And wh did you suddenly took of?!" Harry regained his senses slowly and he pulled away from her. She didn't seem fazed by his actions and hopped down the counter and followed her love into the living room, popcorns long forgotten.

"Don't worry mate. one of my relatives were hospitalized and I had to go and see them. By the way, I know you very well Harry, and you really sounded out of breath. Oh my god! Did I interupt something?!" Zayn mock-panicked and Harry felt blood rush to his cheeks. He gestured her that he'll be back in a minute and went into a close-by room, shutting the door behind him as he did so.

"Well, Z, I.. Ikissedher" the words rushed out of his mouth as the blood rose more in his cheeks.

Meanwhile, Zayn's heart stopped. He never got jealous of Harry and Meera being all flirty and lovey-dovey but he couldn't understand why he felt like his heart was ripped out of his chest. He felt like a part of him was snatched away by his best mate and he couldn't even hate him for that. Harry was like the younger brother he never had but always wanted. He always thought he wanted them to get together but now that it actually happened, Zayn felt like he was alone in all this, whatever 'this' was. 

"I gotta go, Harry. My uncle, he's waking up. I'll talk to you later." He lied and without waiting for a response from his 'Arry' from 'Zarry' he hung up.

Zayn wanted to dismiss the feeling he felt by reasoning that it was because Meera didnt tell him about this but he couldn't lie to himself. He sat down on the bed in his room, immobile and suddenly sweating as if he was going to black out any second. He let his body fall behind on the bed, not caring to be gentle with his hair, for once.

Uncontrollably, he let the unreasonable tears flow down on the sheets, stroking his eyelids and ears. he felt the lump in his throat grow as he all the memories he had with her flashed in his mind. Her contagious laugh, her shy smile, her eyes which he could read like an open book but the one memory that remained on his mind was the first time he saw her in flesh, in that boring office cabin she looked like an angel who had come to light up the world, his world. 

Why did I have to fall for her too?

~~~~~~

OMG THIS IS A LOVE TRIANGLE, OR IS IT?

A/N: 

I had a really stressful week and the following days are going to be hectic as on from the day after tomorrow my sister's wedding programmes are beginning like Mehndi, Haldi, engagement and lastly marriage.

I won't be updating until #rd of June, sorry! :(

My vacation in Goa was awesome! We stayed at Mariott resort which had a private beach. I was so damn concious of my cothings when I saw what all those other rich temporary residents of the hotel were wearing but other than that... it was perfect! I loved it! 

Anyway, I will stop babbling now.

WHAT IS ZAYN GOING TO DO NOW? 

DID HE REALLY WENT TO BRADFORD TO SEE SOME SICK RELATIVE? 

OH, DOES THAT SUNDS LIKE A LIE TO ME?

WILL MEERA FALL FOR ZAYN TOO?

please Vote and Comment?

Pwetty pwease? *puppy dog eyes*

:)