Gina Fayhler

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END! :)

P. S. - Gina's photo on the side --->

Chapter 11

Gina Fayhler.

Harry held his head in his hand. He didn't know what to expect now. He waited for her freaked-out reply. It has been 10 minutes since he messaged her and she hadn't said anything. He was debating whether he should go and check up on her in her room.

The clock on the wall made the tick-tock sound after every second, few cars passed on the driveway, wind blew past the curtains in the windows as birds chirped outside. Harry could hear some shuffling from the room where Meera went. He expected her to come out all freshed up and packed.. 

Instead, his eyes met the brown ones which belonged to the girl standing in the doorway of her room in a beautiful dark blue and black dress looking, well, hot - or at least that was the word that popped up in Harry's sexy mind -  His eyes scanned her from the tip of her messy hair which were yet to be made to the the matt-finished black pumps which looked both sexy and cute at the same time. He noticed that the dress was abnormally loose from the waist and upward till the boatneack of the dress. He knew it was rude to point out but he needed to.

"Uh, Meera, that dress is a bit.... loose for you." As soon as he said that, he expected her to blush and look down but instead she laughed. 

His mind couldn't think of anything as he heard her loud but contagious laugh.

"Y-yeah, about that, I need your help with it." Now  she blushed and looked down.

Harry stood up. Almost immediately, guessing what he would be needed for, which was related to the loose fitting dress. "Sure, what help?" He tried to sound like he didn't know what he was needed for but in a corner of his mind he knew.

"I-I need you to... zip my dress up. I can't... yeah." Meera was feeling very very shy that time. She knew that Harry must've seen innumerable girls naked - or at least hallf naked - before but she just couldn't stop blushing and staring at the floor like a blind person. Instead of getting a verbal answer from him, she found him standing less than an arm away from him when she looked up. She quickly stepped into the room she was alost peeking out from.

Harry followed her. He expected her room to be clean or like how his sister's room is, with girly things everywhere but neatly. But he saw that there were the dresses on the king size bed in the middle of the room and that also in a messy way, Roller skatings under the bed, some really thick files and folders on the study table, a big collection of CDs in the rack on the wall and a lot of novels on a big bookshelf by the other wall.

She's really something else. He thought, amused.

His eyes rested on the girl in front of a full length mirror by a door with her back towards him. He walked closer to her until his breath was practically fanning the top of her head. She hesitantly removed her hair and pulled them front, giving the sight of her soft kissable skin to Harry. 

Harry's POV

My eyes trailed down on her back as my fingertips traced the unclosed zipper. The open zipper almost touched her butt. I couldn't help but take in the beautiful shape of her body. My brathing was rapid and shallow. Sure, I have been arpund many many girls before but there was something about her that made me feel inexperienced. Maybe because all the other girls flirted with me, or behaved with some double intention behind their actions but this girl, God, everyrthing she did was so innocent and straight-to-the-point. Never once did I saw her do something on purp[ose. You know what I mean, right?