6. Effect

Freen Sarocha

Why did I kiss her? I don't know, got caught up in the moment, I guess. I mean, we were standing in an empty bathroom, she was practically feeling me up and it seemed like the appropriate thing to do. In retrospect, it was probably the most inappropriate thing to do, but it just felt right.

It was weird kissing her. Well, not the kissing itself, but the moments before. I wasn't used to taking the lead.

In a party situation, the guy would come up to me, blatantly put his hands on my ass and come closer. If I was drunk enough, I would let him, otherwise, I'd pull away. Sometimes I would give him the green light, which would mean bringing my head closer to his and putting my hands on his shoulders. Then he would do the rest and kiss me. That was as much initiative as I would take.

My initiative was nonexistent when I was sober. Not that I needed it, the guys I dated were mostly very straightforward. Pushing someone against a wall and kissing them? A completely different story.

But this kiss. Wow, I don't know how, but even given the circumstances it wasn't a dirty one. Us standing in a bathroom, my blouse completely see-through from the beer and it still felt very natural. Her lips connected to mine, her hands on my waist, her leg in between my thighs. It all felt so erotic without looking like a porn scene.

Billy and I had spoken about kissing a girl, although I spent time in college, I never got the lesbian experience everyone talks about. I never really got the urge so, I didn't. But now I had to, Billy got pretty excited about it too, saying he would love to see me kiss a girl.

_

"Hey can you maybe strategically place a camera somewhere so I can, later on, watch it when I'm in bed?" Billy nonchalant asked, reading a magazine, pretending like he asked for the salt.

I threw my paper clip at him. "Disgusting. Not a chance in hell. Anyway, why would you even want to see that? it will probably look boring" I said thinking about it.

I had often kissed guys who weren't even bad kissers, but I wouldn't get aroused or anything. No passion, no sparks, no magic. The guys on the other hand, well, let's say that they were thinking with a different body part than their hands or their mind, for that matter.

I mean, I'm not attracted to women, so it's like shaking hands, or giving a high five. Some physical contact, but nothing that would make me want to unzip my dress. I went on, mindlessly making paperclip slingers.

Billy threw my paperclip back. "You don't think it will affect you in any way?"

"I'm sure it won't affect me" I stated, feeling very confident about it.

_

Nothing was less true. The kiss had awoken something deep inside me. Everything disappeared but her. Her lips brought me to another dimension that only existed out of Becky. After that kiss, I was willing to unzip both our dresses, throw her on my bed and have my way with her. Have my way with everything that was Becky.

Did I get affected by her? Absolutely.

Did we end up in my bed? Absolutely not.