35. Mine

Freen Sarocha

'Yes?' I answered, curious to why she wasn't getting in her car.

'How do I get over you?' she blurted out, then clamping her hands over her mouth as to stop herself, in fear of more words coming out.

'Easy, just look at me. Am not that interesting.' I said modestly.

'I think you are.' she whispered, but she said it so softly, I don't think I was meant to hear it. She turned her head to the side and stared at the pavement, trying to hide her blush.

'Are you still into me?' she asked, completely out of the blue, a curious look on her face.

'Yes, I'm 100% into you' I truthfully admitted, not wanting to hide my feelings for her. I wanted her to understand how much she meant to me. She sighed and kept staring at the ground, her figure tensing up.

'Becky?' I whispered, trying to get her to look at me, but she didn't. I took a step closer and placed my hand on her hip. I immediately felt her shudder under my touch, but the good kind.

I missed her, I missed her so much.

We had been doing some very light flirting here and there, but I didn't want to overstep any boundaries.

'You okay? You comfortable?' I asked, looking directly in her eyes to spot any discomfort, to make sure she felt secure.

She slowly nodded, her eyes never leaving mine. 'I am good' she whispered.

I placed my remaining hand on her other hip and gently pushed her backwards. She easily complied and I felt not a hint of resistance, until her back hit the cold metal of her car.

A familiar sense of déjà vu shot through my head, like we had been here before, but I quickly shook those thoughts away.

'Hmmm.' she mumbled and briefly shivered when the metal made contact with her body.

'Is this, okay?' I muttered, my thumbs creeping under the hem of her shirt and slowly rubbing over her bare skin.

'Oh, hmmm. Yes.' she moaned, while our eyes never left each other.

I went one step further and brought my head closer to hers. I guided my mouth to her neck and brushed my lips over the soft skin. I slowly kissed her neck, planting kisses higher and higher, all the way up to her earlobe. I took her lobe in between my teeth and softly nibbled on it.

'Is this okay?' I whispered in her ear while tonguing with her lobe. She nodded, creating friction, which made me shiver.

I traced my kisses back down and nipped on her collarbone. She gasped when I planted my teeth deeper in her smooth skin. I trailed my kisses back up, right to her sweet spot and gently sucked on it.

'Oh, yeah, hmm.' Becky moaned, while she threw her head back, exposing the soft flesh on her neck. I could feel Becky's breath accelerate and my heart started speeding up.

Becky was enjoying this. She wanted this.

I pressed my lips on her sweet spot and started sucking, surely leaving a mark.

Becky's soft moaning turned me on, more than I thought was possible.

'Want me to keep going?' I smiled against her skin. She groaned and nodded her head again.

'Yes, keep going.' she breathed, licking her bottom lip in what I hoped was lust and perhaps, even love.

I teasingly pulled back and took a moment to look at her.