24. Standard

Freen Sarocha

'Wanna know how the master eats pussy? Hehe' I closed my eyes, trying to block Billy out. He was rather disturbing.

'This tongue knows how to lick the ladies' He went on, sticking his tongue out and making a rapid motion. I put my hands over my ears and started singing.

'Lalalala. I can't hear you. Lalalala, not listening.' I sang as a little child.

He stepped right in front of me and repeated the crude motion. Since my hands were already covering my ears, I could only shut my eyes, but I wasn't quickly enough. The image of his swirling tongue was probably burned in my mind forever. He smirked and pulled my hands away from my head.

'Do you know how to please a woman down there?' Billy inquired, shamelessly looking at my private parts.

'Stop looking! You perverted asshole!' I said, slapping his shoulder in disgust. He laughed and rolled his eyes, turning around and sitting back down in a chair.

'Have you ever shared a bed with a woman?' he asked, looking carelessly at his fingernails.

I shook my head, snorting. 'No, I haven't'

'Well, let me enlighten you?' Billy said, bringing his hand to his mouth, putting up the index and middle finger and quickly moving his tongue from the left to the right.

'Only if you stop with the obscene gestures. I don't have to see your "special moves".' I gave in, making quotation marks with my fingers. I could use his insight.

After all, Becky thought I had been with women before, so I had to come overconfident. Like I knew what I was doing.

Billy's face lit up like a child on Christmas and rubbed his hands together, grinning like a mad scientist. I looked at the ceiling and prepared myself that for once I was going to listen to Billy's sex talk.

-

I yawned and stretched my body, feeling a comfortable, dull ache. After I had made the move on Becky, there was no stopping her. She quickly took the lead and made my body experience things that no man had ever been able to.

I looked at the naked figure lying next to me on her stomach, still soundly asleep. I let my fingers slowly trail over her spine, running from her shoulder to her lower bare back. To her incredibly sexy, lower back. It was perhaps the sexiest part of her whole body.

I carefully slid out of bed, trying not to wake her and put on some fresh underwear. I walked out of my bedroom, following the trail of clothes while picking them up. Black panties followed by her skirt, my bra and blouse chilling on the ground, her lacy bra carelessly thrown over my couch.

I smiled, recalling the path we made last night, starting on my couch and ending naked in my bed. I dropped her clothes on a pile next to my couch and glanced at my bedroom door. No movement, indicating that she was still deep asleep. I threw on a large shirt and walked into my kitchen to make coffee. The scent of fresh coffee must have woken up Becky, because she sleepily stumbled out of the bedroom.

'What time is it?' she mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

'Ehmm...It's, ehmm, yeah, around 7 o'clock.

I stuttered, trying not to stare at my naked lover. I almost succeeded, but since I'm only human, I couldn't stop myself and let my eyes run freely over her body. I quickly turned around and picked up an empty cup and filled it with coffee. She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my waist, kissing me tenderly on my cheek.