28. The Jacket

Freen Sarocha

It was so bright. Since when does the sunshine in the middle of the night?

I squinted my eyes, still confused why it was so bright in here. I sat up and felt the dull ache in my muscles. If that wasn't a good enough reminder of the heated sex last night, the beautiful woman next to me certainly was.

Becky was laying on her stomach, the sheets wrapped around her, only covering her bottom. I resisted my urges to trail my fingers over her back and wake her up. I slowly slid out bed, trying not to disturb her.

'Hmm' she softly moaned, reacting to the bed shift. She sleepily turned on her back and gradually opened her eyes. 'Is it already morning?'

Good question. I threw a look at the clock and grinned. 'It's two in the afternoon.'

That explains the sunlight. We slept in.

'What do you mean it's two in the afternoon? Shit, I have work' Becky panicked, pushing herself up. I laughed and shook my head.

'Saturday. No worries.' I reassured her while taking a good look at her naked body. She had light scratches and love bites all over her. I grinned and admired my handy work, oddly proud of myself.

'Oof.' Becky sighed and let herself fall back in bed.

The white sheets tangled around her lower half; her dark hair sprawled all over the pillow.

Rays of sunlight kissing her smooth skin, making her glow. As cliché as it sounds, there wasn't a better sight to wake up to. I mean, who wouldn't want a goddess like Becky in your bed.

'What are you staring at?' Becky asked, trying to figure out what I was looking at. She followed my eyes and looked at her own body.

'Freen! I'm covered by your marks!' she reacted in shock, throwing me an accusing glance. I only grinned proudly. I like that look on her. Her body a living reminder that she was mine.

That was a possessive thought. Possessive and nice. Mine.

'You could at least try to look guilty.' she snapped and reached for her shirt.

I snorted and turned around, showing her my back. If I remembered it correctly, she had dug her nails deep in my back, and more than once. I was sure that that would have left marks as well.

'Hehe, looks like we both enjoyed last night.' she grinned, not in the least apologetic either. She must have moved lightning fast because I suddenly felt her fingers follow the scratch marks on my back.

'Want me to kiss it better?' she muttered, placing butterfly kisses on my shoulder.

'Yes please, and since you are asking, I have some other places where I could use your lips.' I cheekily grinned, enjoying the attention.

Why couldn't men be such passionate lovers? I had slept with a fair amount and not one of them came even close. But in all honesty, I think it was more of a reflection towards Becky than towards the male gender. Just everything that Becky did, gave me butterflies. A simple kiss, holding hands, my arm around her waist, her laugh, ...Damn, I was so whipped.

How the hell did that happen and how was I going to cope without her.

*

My phone buzzed and I quickly snatched it up, hoping it was from Becky. It was.

— Are you sick? —