Operation Mutt Rescue Pt. 4

"No pressure Moony; it's just facilitating kidnapping your potioned best friend from his own house where he is held prisoner", Remus muttered to himself trying to calm himself. 'Damn, how is that girl staying calm and sane when her best friend is locked in a hellish place', he wondered. 'Here I'm freaking out, when all plans are in place to pop Sirius out of there'. His respect for Hermione raised a few more bars.

"Dobby", he called. The tiny elf appeared after a few seconds.

"Did Master Harry's wolfman call Dobby?", he asked. Remus nodded and gave the elf a piece of paper. Dobby read the contents and nodded in understanding. "Should Dobby show to Master Harry's Granger?"

Remus thought for a second before glancing at the clock. "If you can find her alone, then yes. It is not urgent though, you can show her the secret even after we move Sirius there. She's not going to be needing to go there anytime soon", Remus replied. Dobby nodded his head. "Hermione said her meeting with Albus is at eight tonight. Let's give that meeting thirty minutes to progress before we begin. You'll knock Sirius out without him seeing you and apparate with him to the cottage. Stay there till I arrive and keep yourself disillusioned. No one else should be able to come there as we are the only ones who know the secret. If anyone apart from me comes there, stun first. Also, it is possible that the black family elf might be able to apparate to Sirius' side even without knowing the secret. Be on the watch for that. The elf should not be able to see the surroundings and should not be able to bring other people with him", Remus added.

"Dobby understands. Dobby will keep Master Harry's dogfather safe. Why is the wolfman not waiting in the cottage?", he asked.

"I'm going to get myself invited to dinner there in case there are unforeseen problems after you pop Sirius out. I suspect Dumbledore to have some alert wards", he said. 'Anf if I can get someone to confess Sirius being held prisoner, I get a reason to tear Albus to shreds without raising suspicion of anyone else's involvement', he mentally said to himself.

Dobby nodded and disappeared. Remus started preparing for his the day ahead. After twenty minutes he entered the kitchen to see the Grangers having breakfast. He walked over to Dan and inspected the wound. "Are you sure you don't want me to heal it for you?", he asked for the umpteenth time. Dan gazed at his bandaged hand and shook his head. "I would prefer to carry the reminder of that...", he searched for the appropriate word settling on, "encounter".

"You know it is not the entire wizarding world that holds such disgusting views", Remus started.

Shaking his head, Dan interrupted, "No Remus. It is the entire wizarding world, atleast the British one, that holds to this disgusting ideologies. It is people like you, Sirius and Harry that are the odd ones. I'm sure there are a few more good ones like you, but I'm sure the numbers are low. I need to carry this to appease the overprotective father inside me; that I have at least handled one idiot who thinks my daughter is scum".

Even though he couldn't understand Dan's logic, he accepted the sentiment and moved on to have his breakfast. "What are your plans for the day", he asked.

"We haven't been able to take care of the paperwork on weekdays like we used to. So, I'll be doing that today", said Emma.

"I'm sorry that you have to do this extra work because I went ahead and busted my hand", Dan said.

Taking his injured hand in her hands, Emma kissed it before saying, "Don't be dear. He bad mouthed our kid and you went ape shit on him. I'm just sad that you had to do it in the first place" and kissed him. Moving her mouth near Dan's ears, "Plus seeing you so protective of me and our daughter turned me on so much", she whispered silently.

Remus cleared his throat noisily breaking up the romantic mood going on between the couple. He then tapped his ear and said, "super hearing", making Emma go red.