Chapter 10

Audrey's POV

I woke up this morning and realized that Samuel wasn't in bed. I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth and wash my face. I slipped on a pair of pajama pants and began walking downstairs. I threw my hair up in messy bun and walked into the kitchen. I saw a plate on the counter with eggs, bacon, and toast, and a glass of orange juice and a note next to it.

"Hey baby, Katie, Jake, and I are outside in the pool if you need us! Take your time and eat. I love you beautiful!"

I put the note down and smiled to myself. I didn't think that I would ever find someone that loves Katie and I as much as he does. I ate my breakfast and went upstairs to put my swim suit on. When I got outside all 3 of them were in the pool playing volleyball. Katie and Jake against Samuel.

"Mommy you're awake!" Katie shouted

"Yeah I am!" I laughed

"Hey baby!" Samuel said smiling.

"Hey honey." I said sitting at the table.

Samuel jumped out of the water, ran over and picked me up.

"Thank you for breakfast!" I said playing with his hair.

"Anytime!" He said kissing me and putting me down.

"I haven't even gotten in the pool and I'm already soaked!" I said laughing and shaking my hands.

"Well get ready!" Samuel said picking me up and running to jump in the pool.

"Oh my gosh!!!" I screamed when I came back up.

"I told you to get ready!" He said smiling

"As you picked me up!" I laughed

"Me and Jake are going to play soccer in the yard!" Katie said getting out with Jake.

"Okay, stay in the backyard though." I replied

"Yes ma'am!" They said in unison

I wrapped my arms and legs around Samuel and he wrapped his arms around my lower back, and we just floated around the pool. I leaned back and ran my fingers through his hair, and started playing with it.

"So last night I got to thinking, and I was wondering if I could just call you Sam?"

He looked at me funny, and busted out laughing.

"What?" I said letting out a little laugh.

"Baby, you can call me whatever you want to. You don't have to ask permission!" He said kissing my nose.

I just smiled and hugged him.

"I was also thinking last night..." Sam started

"And..?" I said pulling back.

"Well I've actually been thinking about this for a while. But I was wondering if you would like to move in together? I mean, if you don't want to I understand.." He said the last part kind of quiet and looked down.

"Honey look at me." I said pulling his head up.

"I would love to move in together. But would you mind moving in with us.."

"Of course we can. If that's what you're comfortable with, then that's okay with me!"

"Okay!" I said softly

"I love you so much, I hope you know that Aud." he said squeezing me tight

"I love you more!" I said kissing his cheek.

"No way!" He laughed dunking me under water .

"Heyyyy!!!" I said coming back up

"Hey beautiful!" He said kissing me

God I'm so in love with this man.