Chapter 30

AUDREY'S POV

Last night we went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant, and I I started getting nauseous. Once we got home and got in bed, I felt a little bit better. Right now it's 7:00 in the morning, and I'm starting to get a little queazy. I peeled myself off of Sam and walked into the bathroom. As soon as I got in the bathroom, my mouth began to water, and I ran to the toilet to throw up. I heard the bathroom door open and I looked up to see Sam. He quickly ran over and pulled my hair back.

"Baby are you okay?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Yeah. I just don't think this is from the Mexican though." I said sitting down.

"What do you think it is?" He asked, pulling me against him, so I could lean back.

"I'm not sure." I sighed.

"Aud...do you think..." He trailed off.

I immediately knew what he was talking about, and I got up and went to the cabinet. I got one of the pregnancy test out. Sam moved from in front of the toilet, and I sat down and took the test. While we were waiting for the timer, I brushed my teeth, and began washing my face.

"I feel pretty confident this time." I said wiping around my mouth.

"Me too baby. But I want you to know, that it's okay if it's negative, alright?" He said hugging me from behind.

"I know. I love you." I said smiling at him in the mirror.

"I love you too baby." He said kissing my head.

"You think it's time yet?" I asked.

"I'll go check." He said walking into the bedroom.

"Yeah baby. You're good." He yelled.

I waited for him to come back in before I checked. I walked over and hugged him, and we stood there for a minute. I looked up at him, and kissed his cheek. I laid my head against his chest.

"Baby, will you check it please?" I said softly.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Mhmm." I said letting out a little smile.

He walked over to the counter and picked up the stick. He turned around to face me, and looked at the test. He let out a sigh and looked up at me with tears in his eyes. I immediately started crying. I knew it. It was negative.

"Baby.." Sam started.

I just shook my head no, and continued to cry.

"Baby, it's positive." He said laughing while crying still.

"What?" I asked, looking at him confused.

"You're pregnant! We're going to have a baby!" He exclaimed smiling.

"For real?" I asked laughing a little.

"For real, for real!" He laughed.

I ran over to Samuel and jumped in his arms, and he just held me. He carried me downstairs and set me down on the kitchen counter. He back up a little bit, and just smiled as he looked at me.

"Gosh you're so beautiful!" He said smiling.

"Awww. Baby!" I said pulling him back to me, and kissing him.