Chapter 15

Samuel's POV

"Hey baby, guess what!" I exclaim as i walk in the house.

"What?" she yells back from the kitchen.

"We're getting married tomorrow!" I shout, as I run into the kitchen and pick Audrey up. I spin her around, and start kissing her all over her face. She started laughing, and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I love you so much baby." She said looking down at me, and rubbing her thumb under my eye.

"I love you more!" I said setting her down.

"Our mom's took the kids out to dinner and they're gonna spend the night with them, to give us the night alone." Audrey said sitting at the island.

"Mmm, I see. So what would you like to do this evening?" I said slowly walking towards her.

"I could think of a few things." She said pulling me closer to her, by my shirt. I leaned in to kiss her, but she put her finger on my lips.

"I don't kiss on the first date" she said and started laughing.

"Good thing this isn't our first date!" I said and kissed her. She started laughing through the kiss.

"Thank you for making me happy!" She whispered.

"I'm the one who should be thanking you. I've never been this happy. And I'm so thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life with you!" I said kissing her cheek.

"Well someone's being sweet, aren't they?" She laughed.

Audrey and I spent the rest of the night just hanging out, and watching movies. I love that everything is so simple with her. We don't have to go out every night. We can stay at home, and enjoy each other. She's the greatest gift I've ever received. God knew what he was doing when he put us together. Im so in love with this woman, and there's not a thing in this world that will change that.

•••••••••NEXT DAY••••••••••••. Audrey's POV

I'm about to walk through the chapel door and get married to my best friend. And there's no where else I'd rather be. As the doors open, I see Sam's smile grow as he sees me. As I get closer, I notice that he's crying. When I reach him and grab his hands, he whispers

"God you're so beautiful!"

As the ceremony is ending, our pastor says;

"Do you Samuel, take Audrey to be your wife?"

"Heck yeah I do!" Samuel says smiling at me.

"And do you Audrey, take Samuel to be your husband?"

"Of course!" I say smiling back at him.

"You may now kiss your bride!"

"This is my favorite part!" Sam said as he pulled me in and kissed me. This is hands down the best kiss I've ever had. As we walked back down the aisle, arm in arm, Same kissed my hand and shouted;

"I just married the most beautiful girl in the whole world!"

I started laughing, and turned him towards me and kissed him. He's such a goober, but he's all mine, and I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm in love with this man.