Chapter-5

Celestine Allen King's POV

"Come one Kate wake up!". It's been an hour me trying for her to wake up and I am tired of trying and trying. But did she wake up? No. Madam is still sleeping.

"Celest why are you shouting it's not like the world is going to end right. Sleep and let others sleep. Oh and don't disturb me, I am having my dream boy right in front of my eyes mmm...", she said groggily snuggling more into the covers and hugging the pillow.

I rolled my eyes. God this girl is such a drama queen and what is that.....dream boy!? When did she start that! Whatever...Maybe she is a little bit tired. I will let her sleep all she want. With that thought I got put of bed and went to bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and got ready wearing a simple t- shirt and jeans. I came to see Kate still sleeping. She is mumbling something in her dream. I shook my head at her. I grabbed my purse,my new cell phone and the notebook story book by Nicolas Sparks and walked out.

I got into a restaurant and sat at a table that is beside the wall. I wanted to wait for Kate, but she is still sleeping and I am tired of being in that room,staring at those four walls. Soon a waiter came to take the order. I ordered and he went away soon.

Well isn't life boring? If just Heath is here..... No Celestine, You should not think of him now and ever. He is out of your life. I reminded myself. I took my cell phone out and scrolled down the contact numbers till I found the number I want.

I selected the number and the call went. I am waiting for the person to lift and tell me the good news. He picked up on third ring.

"Hey dad!".

"Hey princess!How are you?".

"I am fine dad. How are you?".

"Fine. How's the vacation going? I hope your enjoying there".

"It's good dad. Everything is fine and I am having fun. Well not that much but it's better. I am feeling better".

"Good and..".

"Nothing dad. I just miss you. So, I called. Did you take your medicines?".

"Oh, my princess. I miss you too. Yes, I took my medicines and don't worry about me. You just enjoy your vacation okay".

"Okay dad. I just wanted to know that's it".

"It's okay dear. Now I should go. Bye princess".

"Bye dad, take care".

"You too and also that little monkey that you took along with, Kate", he said laughing. I can't stop laughing.

"Haha okay dad", with that I cut off the call.

I hope Heath signs them without any argument. Sighing I took out the book I brought a opened it to read. I read it a lot of times but still I didn't get bored of it. I am in the middle of reading when I felt a presence behind me and looked up.

"Hey!", his deep voice said and he has a smile, a huge smile on his face.

"Um..hey", I replied forcing a smile on my face, trying not to be rude.

"Um...Can I sit here?".

"Sure". What. I can't say to him to just 'fuck off'. Uggh, why am I so weak.

"You look beautiful", he said looking at me and smiling.

"Thank you". What! Beautiful! Seriously! I am just in my normal jeans and t-shirt. If I am really beautifuI, Heath wouldn't think of leaving me. I shrugged the thought off and continued reading.