Chapter-22

Chapter-22

Contains more grammatical errors than normal. Sorry about them.

Celestine Allen Michelson's POV

"Again! Please send them away", I said a little angrily to my assistant, Jane.

"Sorry mam, but the delivery is for you".

"I don't want them in my office next time. You can go and please call me Celestine", I said with a smile in the end.

"Okay mam, I mean Celestine", she gave me a smile back before leaving.

I fall down on my chair and sighed before leaning forward and took a look at the boquet of flowers that are sitting on my glass table. There is a letter inside it. Heath keeps sending me flowers everyday without fail. If it's Sunday, they will be delivered to my house. Why is he doing this? Then I recall his words that he said, I will never stop trying. Shaking my head I just stare at them.

"YO! Good morning!", I hear a cheery voice and lift my head up knowing who it is and a smile spread on my face instantly. It's Kate. "Again?!", she exclaimns once she saw the boquet lying on my table. She walks to me and took the letter from the boquet before reading. "I love you", she read and them looks at me then back at the letter "also there is his phone number. It's the same shit everyday".

"Yeah, I know", I say and she sits down on the chair in front of me.

"Babe, it's been two weeks, almost three weeks you came back. Why wouldn't he stop all this? I mean doesn't he get it that you are not in love with him anymore?". She sighed and leaned back on her chair.

I just stayed silent for a minute thinking about the week that we spent together. My heart keeps tugging whenever I think of it. I should not be feeling this way. I am engaged to Paul. I should not think about Heath. But Heath's words keep ringing in my head. If you don't love him, then don't you think you are doing the same to Paul, what I did to you? Is it true to though? Am I doing the same?

I stood up and took the boquet before throwing it in the dust bin. They always keep reminding me of Heath and I don't want that. I want to forget him. How can you forget someone that you loved with your whole heart silly, my brain mocked me. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, with determination to forget him. I open my eyes and went back to sit in my chair.

"You did the right thing", I hear Kate say and look up at her to give her a small smile. "Sooo, where is Paul? Why aren't you both still making out? I thought since you both are engaged and working in the same office, you both will be scaring your secretary or whoever that walks in that door", she said pointing to my office door and winked at me.

"Kate!", I blushed scarlet and a grin took over my lips.

"Will do that once you are out", I hear another voice say and found Paul standing at the entrance of the door with a smile on his face. I blushed even more and put a file in front of my face to not let them see my face.

"Ooooh, someone's blushing hard", I hear Kate say and slowly put the file down and gave Kate an angry look which soon turned soft, once I see her face. I felt lips press to my cheek and blushed again knowing it's Paul.

"Hi Paul", I say in a small voice.

"Hey Baby", he said taking my hand and sitting on the desk facing me.

"Okay. I am leaving. You can.... Continue whatever you guys are doing. I am a virgin and even my eyes are. So bye! See you tomorrow bestie!", she said while putting her palms over her eyes and walking out.

"Bye!", I shouted back.

"Bye Kate", Paul said.

"Bye sucker", she said before disappearing out of the door.