Chapter-10

Celestine Allen Michelson's POV

I stared at Heath. I am shocked. Is this a dream? What is he doing here?

"I brought breakfast for you", he said smiling and put it in a plate. I am still looking at him with shock. I came out of my trance as he put the plate in front of me.

"Heath, what are you doing here? Where am I?!", I asked him as I stood up from the bed.

"You are in my island. Actually our island. I brought it a year ago, so that we can come here on vacation anytime we want and can have some alone time", he explained while smiling. Why doesn't he stop smiling?

"Our island? What do you mean and... How am I here? I was sleeping at my house last night and when I woke up, I am here. I don't remember you waking me up and coming with here".

"Today morning I came to your house at four in the morning to wake you up and take me with you here, but when I saw you sleeping I didn't have the heart to wake you. Do you know that you look so beautiful when you are sleeping?

So, I picked you up in my arms and carried you to my car. From there we got to the airport and we got on my private jet. Then I brought you here and about the island, I told you I bought it for us.", he said while tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. I pushed his hand away.

"You can't bring me where ever you want and whenever you want! This is called kidnapping! Urrgh Heath! I don't even know where I am on this planet now! You don't have any right to bring me here!", I said angrily. He smirked.

"You think I can't. I have every right to bring you here. Read the contract twice. The man who bought you will have every right to court you and take you to any place he wants. The only thing I can't do is touch you in that way without your permission. Although I won't do it even if it isn't written in the contract".

"So you brought me here?! To an island?! Is there anyone in this island at least?".

"No. Only the two of us. Actually there are total six people including you and me. Mr. Brown's family lives here, cause they are the one that looks after the island and this house".

"But I want to go back. I don't want to be here with you", I expressed calmly.

"Why?", he asked as he came near me.

"Heath, I know you are trying to make me fall for you again. But it will never happen".

"Nothing is impossible baby".

"Don't call me that", I said while glaring.

"I like to call you that. No, actually I love calling you that", he smiled and came near me with a plate of food again.

"Heath please".

"Come on eat breakfast", he said again.

"I don't want to", I said and went out of the room. I tried to go out of the house for air, but the house is so big. I got lost for at least five minutes.

"Where do you want to go?", Heath asked. But I ignored him. He kept following me. Where ever I go, I meet with a dead end. I gave up after a few minutes. I turned back and found Heath looking at me patiently, waiting for me to say something.

"I... Uh... I want some fresh air".

"Come, I will take you out. We can go to the beach", he said pulling his hand out for me to take it. I looked at his hand and then at him. I didn't take his hand and walked ahead. I hear him sigh and come with me, maintaining a little distance. It feels so strange to walk with a distance between us. Once we were a couple, now... not even a mere aquaintanance. Then I remembered something. Paul.