Chapter-6

Celestine Allen Michelson's POV

Two and a half years later

"... You have filled my world with love and happiness. I promise to make your world better. Will you marry me Celestine Allen Michelson?"

I stared at the man in front of me, with my mouth wide open. I have happy tears in my eyes. I can't believe this.

Paul and I have been in touch after the vacation. He also lives in California. Slowly we developed our relationship. After Paul came to know about my past life with Heath, he helped me very much to get over Heath. I tried a lot to forget him. But the truth is he still have a small place in my heart. But I am now over him. At least that is what I think.

Paul and I started dating a year from now. He is so supportive and loving person. He is always there with me. I started doing business with my dad and at first it was stressful. I was scared and didn't know how I will handle all things. I got Paul to work for our company. He resigned the job he was doing and we are now working together.

He made me feel alive again. Kate was first angry at him, thinking he is just using me for money. But no, he proved himself as an obedient boyfriend and he is. He doesn't have father. His mother is everything for him. He treats us both like we are princesses of his world. His mother is a very nice person.

I don't know if I am in love with him, but I sure like him more than I ever thought I will like after Heath. We both dated, kissed, made out, but we never crossed the line. Paul is so patient and never pushed me. He gave so much on this relationship. I am happy with him now and I can't believe this day actually came.

"Celestine your silence is killing me. Please say something". Paul's voice broke me out of my thoughts. He is looking at me with nervous eyes and begging me to answer him, as he is on his right knee with a diamond ring in his right hand. His other hand is holding my right hand. Everyone is watching us.

"Yes! Yes Paul, of course yes!", I said excitedly, with tears flowing down my eyes and I hugged him. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Thank you baby! Thank you so much. I love you", he said kissing my fore head.

"I love you too".

"Congrats man", my father said and shaked Paul's hand. My father and Paul has a good bonding.

"Thank you sir", Paul grinned.

"You. Better. Take Care of my best friend", Kate said coming from my back and glared at Paul. Although Kate and Paul became friends, Kate finds ways to tease him.

"Okay madam and don't need to tell me. I will always do", he said looking down at me and kissing me with love.

"Aww...", I heard Kate say. I giggled.

"I hope mom was here too", I hear Paul say. Paul's mom was in hospital. We found out two months ago that she is having Cancer and soon took her to doctor. They said it's the starting stage, so they started treatment. Although Paul is scared even when doctors said that she will definitely be cured.

"It's okay Paul. We will visit her tomorrow and tell her everything", I said while rubbing his arm to comfort him.

"No. She knows everything. Actually she is the one who helped me to plan everything", he said sheepishly.

After a while everyone said congrats and dispersed. Me and Paul sat alone in the bench in the garden at the back of my house. I had my head leaning on his shoulder and held his arm. He is holding my hand, with his head leaning on mine. He kissed my fore head.

"I love you". I looked up at him as I hear his voice.

"I love you too Paul. Thank you for coming into my life".

"No, thank you for coming into my life. You make me happy. Now come on. Let's get you to bed", he said as he stood up and suddenly took me in his arms bridal style. I squealed and giggled.

He carried me to my bed and tucked me in, before he came to other side of the bed and cuddled in with me.

"Good night baby".

"Good night Paul". We both fell asleep.

Soon it's morning and we both got ready for work. Before going to work we saw news papers and there is all the news about us. There are even reporters outside my house. We both reached office and I got into my cabin. I shocked to see it. It is filled with flowers and boquets and congratulation greeting cards. I came out of my cabin and suddenly everyone is present there.

"Surprise!", they shouted. I looked beside me and saw Paul with same look that I had on my face. I blushed.

They all congratulated again and went back to their work. Paul kissed me and tickled me near my waist, making me giggle and went back to work.

I went back to my cabin and started doing my work happily, when the door was pushed open and in came my rebellious best friend Kate. I smiled at her.

"Hey!".

"Hey Celest. So... what's up?", she asked as she sat in front of me. She seems nervous.

"Okay, you seem nervous. Let's come to the point". I sat straight in my seat to hear her.

"Celest... I... I need your help".

"Okay. What is it?".

"The thing is, the Children Care Center I am working for is conducting an auction this Friday evening. I am not free that day. I am having photo shoot the same day. I thought that will be on Saturday. Can you please go instead of me? I can't draw back in the last minute. Please". I can't say no to her and it's for a good reason. So, why not?

"It's okay. I will go. I can do that for you. You are my best friend. Oh and I don't any men doing hanky panky with me".

"Trust me. There is nothing like that. The deal is you have to spend a whole week with the person who brought you and they can't do anything you don't want to. I mean they can't touch you in any way you don't like", she explained.

"Okay. I have no problem", I said smiling.

"Thank you so much".

"It's okay".

Little did I know that my ex-husband will be there too.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

I know it's short, but I hope you like it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.