Chapter-19

Chapter-19

Celestine Allen Michelson's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and turned on my back as blinked my eyes before sitting up on the bed and tried to come out of my sleepy state. The blind folds are closed, so there is not much light coming into the room. But I can still see the room, since it's not much dark. I looked around the room and my eyes widened. This was Heath's room, not the guest room that I fell asleep last night.

What is the time now?

Thinking that, I looked at the night stand which is beside the bed for the clock. It's already four thirty in the evening. My eyes widened. I slept the whole morning?! Why didn't Heath wake me up? I am surprised when I found a red rose with a note under it. Knowing from whom it was, I bent to it and stretched my hand to pick the rose and the note to read it. I held the rose and opened the note to read.

 I held the rose and opened the note to read

Hey Baby,

Since it's the last day, I want to take you on a date. I am not ordering you. I want you to come to this without any heavy feeling in your heart. I want you to come to this date willingly. If you don't want this to be a date, then it won't be. Hope you agree to spend your evening with me. If you do, there are dresses for you in the closet, wear anything you like.

Love you,

-Heath.

I closed the note and thought about it.

Willingly? On a date with Heath? Am I ready? Why should I go though? Many questions ran through my mind. My heart wants me to go on this date, but my mind is telling no. What to do? Won't it be wrong if I go on a date with him, since I am already engaged? Although he said that it won't be date if I don't want it to be.

I think I should just go and get this over, instead of thinking too much about it.

With that thought, I stood up. I walked around the room and found that many of the things haven't changed. The desks and everything are in the same place. The bed is in the same place. I looked up and gasped. On the wall above the bed is a picture of the both. Me smiling shyly as he kissed my forehead.

Where did he get that picture?

There were only very few pictures with us both. They can easily be counted on fingers. I am shocked to see it. The frame is very big. It's width is almost as wide as the bed. It's height to the top of the celing. From the dresses, I recognize it's from one of the parties that we went. I just kept staring at it for a few minutes. I didn't know what to think. I am just.... struck.

Does he really love me then? Was he saying truth all this time?

No. No! I should not fall for him again. I won't repeat the same mistake twice!

Yes, he might have hanged the picture of us and he might have done many things, but I won't let them get to me. I won't let him in again. Once today is completed, everything will be over. No more meeting with him. That's it!