Chapter-11

Celestine Allen Michelson's POV

"When did you bring me out of the island?", I asked as I walked over to him.

"When you we sleeping", he responded while staring at me. What happened is, after having dinner with him last night, I went and slept in my room. When I opened my eyes, I am not in the same room. In fact I am not in the same house. Or should I say we are not in the island anymore.

"But why?".

"What why?", he asked me back with a confused look on his face.

"Why did you bring me out of the island?".

"I thought you don't want to stay there and you said I can't make you love me or at least prove my love to you, by taking you to the island. That's why", he reasoned.

I just stared at him not knowing what to say.

"What?".

"Nothing", I said and turned away.

"Get ready soon baby, we have a long day ahead", he said as he went inside the closet. I followed him inside. I have not seen the closet till now. He flicked on the lights and I looked around. I gasped. There are women clothes here. He went and opened the door of a shelf and there are jewellery inside. There are chains of gold, silver, diamonds and watches and all other type of accessories.

"What is this all?", I asked in shock. He grinned sheepishly.

"You may think I am crazy, but... I brought these all for you. I thought if we get back together and if I have to travel to countries for business, there will be no need for you to pack your bags. You can just come with me. I made sure these are all of your favourite brands. Though if you don't like you can buy what you want. I made sure all my other houses have clothes and jewellery for you", he said.

I gaped in shock at him. My mouth is hanging open.

"Please say something", he said and I closed my mouth.

"Heath... All this... I... There is no need of all these things. We are not getting back together. You can't get me back, by showering me with these stupid clothes and jewellery", I explained calmly, not wanting to hurt his feelings.

"Baby, I brought these all a year ago. I wanted to make mine again from then, but never gathered the... Just leave it. I brought these all because I love you and want to shower you with happiness. Not to get you back with these. I know you are not like other girls who fall for wealth", he explained.

"But... these is still no need for all these things. What if we don't get back together? This is all a waste", I asked suddenly. He looked at me silently for a few seconds. He turned his gaze away. He looked back at me.

"You are thinking that all these things will be wasted if we don't get back together? Didn't you think of what will happen to me if we don't get back together? Anyway... there is no question of us not getting back together. We will and it's my promise. You may think I am arrogant and I have gone crazy. Then yes, I am crazy for you. There will be no question of us not getting back together".

I don't know what to say to that.

"Get ready soon baby. Wear whatever you want and come down soon. Today is the third day and there are surprises waiting for you", he said as he came near me and kissed my cheek. For some reason, I like it and don't want to push it away. He left the room and I still kept looking at the door he left. I got out of my trance and went into the bathroom.

I bathed and came out. I went to the closet and opened the door. There are a lot of clothes. I ran my hand through the clothes and picked out a baby pink floral print summer dress. I looked at the brand and it's really from my favourite brand. How did he know my favourite brand, when he never paid any attention to me?