Chapter-9

Just a little information to clear all the confusion.

Paul is a good guy. He will not cheat on her in the future. He loves Celestine, at least that's what he thinks.

Kate didn't know that Heath will be coming to the auction that night. She really had the photo shoot.

No one is helping Heath in any way to get Celestine back with him. He has tried to sleep with other girls for the first three months when she left, then he stopped sleeping around and has been celibate from an year and three months now.

Celestine Allen Michelson's POV

"No!", I whispered the word looking down at the floor, as tears fell from my eyes.

"Please Celestine. One chance! Only one! I will not ask you anything after that! Please", he pleaded as he took my hands in his.

"No! No! No! Can't you understand? I am engaged to Paul. He is my fiancé", I said, as I took my hands forcefully away from his and took a step back.

"Oh! So since you are engaged to Paul, you are not giving me a chance".

"No! Even if you came before I was engaged to him, I would not have given you a chance! Why should I?".

"Cause I love you", he said with so much emotion.

"No! You are lying! There must be some reason behind why you want me again. Even if what you said is true, I won't give you a chance!", I said angrily and fold my hands near my chest.

"Celestine", he whispered my name. I slowly looked up at him.

"Please Heath. Understand that I can't give you a second chance. I just want these seven days, I mean the remaining six days to end as soon as they can", I said looking at him.

Before he can say anything, I walked out of the room. I hear footsteps behind me and found Heath following me.

"Heath, you don't need to follow me. I will go home by myself".

"No! Please let me drop at least", he came to take my wrist, but I took a step back.

I nodded my head without looking at him.

"Come", he said, as he led the way out. I followed behind him and he pushed the lift button. Soon after the lift doors opened and we walked in. There was only us both in the lift. Tension is thick in the air. I just looked at the doors and the steel walls of the lift on my side. I can feel his gaze on me, but I didn't dare look at him.

He walked out of the lift and waited for me to come out. He walked to his car quickly and opened the door for me. I sat in.

"Thank you", I said while putting my seat belt.

"You are welcome", he said with a big smile spread on his face. I just frowned and stared ahead.

He came around and sat in the driving seat. He buckled his belt started the ignition. Soon we are in the traffic and the city lights are glowing in the night. I looked out of the window, trying to avoid him. The car stopped at my house and I was about to open the door, but Heath came and opened it for me. I removed my belt and out. I was about to walk away, but stopped my his voice.

"Thank you for the evening", he said and I turned around to look at him.

I just nodded my head and turned around and walked away. I went inside and heard his car pull away. I quickly ran to my room and fell on my bed. I don't know why but a few tears fell down from my eyes. It's like the cut of my wound opened again.

I saw my phone started ringing on my night stand and took it. I looked at the ID and it's from Paul. I wiped my tears and smiled lightly.

"Hello", I said, as I answered the call.

"Hi love! What are you doing?", I heard him say.

"I... I... Uh... I just came home".

"What? It's almost mid-night. You came home now?! Is everything okay?", he asked with concern.

"Yeah. Yeah everything is fine", tried to reassure him. I wiped a tear from my cheek, as it fell. I hate lying to him. There were never any secrets between us.

"Look baby, Celestine, I am here for you. Don't forget that, okay? I will listen to everything you say. If there is something that is bugging you, you can talk about it with me", he said calmly. I closed my eyes and thought for a second.

He should know! He has the right to know! It's not like I am cheating on him or something! If I didn't tell him now, things may go out of hand and he may misunderstand if he found it out from somebody else. It's not like he doubts me. But he may feel bad that I am hiding it from him and he may feel sad. I don't want to hurt a person like him. He is so sweet.

"Celestine, baby are you still there?", he asked and his voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yes. I... I... to tell you something".

"Yes love. You can share anything with me".

"You know I went to an auction today right?".

"Oh yes! I am sorry love. I totally forgot about it due to the work stress. How is it?".

"It's good. But... But... I... I... I got sold to Heath", I said and closed my eyes.

There was a complete silence from the other end. I didn't hear anything. Did the line went dead? I waited for a few moments and still nothing.

"Paul, are you still there?", I asked slowly.

"Yes. It's just that... I... Are you with him till now?".

"Yes Paul. But believe me, I didn't do anyth-".

"Baby, you don't need to explain yourself. I have faith in you okay?".

"Thank you Paul. So much". I am so happy. He understands me so well.

"So, should you go on a date with him for a whole week?", he asked nervously. I sighed.

"Yes Paul. I am really sorry. I don't want to though. If I can, I would reject going. Even if I didn't go, Heath is one of the powerful businessmen in the country. He can close the foundation if I didn't go with him".

"I understand baby. But be careful. I will come back there as soon as possible. Don't worry. Remember this. I trust you. Also your father is not home so be extra careful", he said slowly. I smiled genuinely.

"Okay. You take of yourself too".

"I will. Good night Celestine. I love you".

"Good night Paul, I like you too", I whispered and the cut the call.

I feel bad whenever I say I like you to Paul. He loves me so much and I still didn't develop those feelings for him. Paul doesn't deserve me. He deserves someone who loves him too.

I changed into my half silk nightie, which is only having a strap and went to bed. I fell asleep.

I hear birds chirping and I feel sun rays on my left cheek. I hear the sound of waves. I stretched my body and yawned before pushing all my hair from my face and pulling it back. Then I observed something. I am not in my room! Where am I?! The room is so big. There is a couch pushed on the right side wall. There is huge mirror on the wall with a golden frame around it. The room looks rich.

I hear the sound of waves which I woke up to. Where is that sound coming from?! I looked down and found myself in the half nightie that I wore last night. I was about to get out of the bed when the door opened and came in, with a tray full of food. I looked up at him.

"Good morning baby", he said with a big smile on his face.

"Heath", I whispered in shock.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Sorry for the late update. So where do you guys think Heath took her to?

Please VOTE and COMMENT.