Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Celestine Allen Michelson's POV

"I am scared. Dad will be so angry", I confessed my fear once we are sitting in his car after we got down the plane. George is driving and the partition wall is up. Heath is sitting right beside me, so closely and held my hand. For some reason, he doesn't look nervous at all.

"Don't worry, Baby. Everything is going to be fine. Your dad loves you. He will only be angry at me", he said looking down at me. I know that dad is going to be angry at him, but he will surely be disappointed that I am dating Heath behind his back. He will definitely feel bad that I hid something like this from him.

"I don't know. Did you get to know who how they got our pictures?".

"They took many pictures of us actually. The media has kept an eye on us as we were seen here and there together. The pictures were taken when we went on dates, as you can see", he explained and I nodded my head before looking away nrevously.

I squealed as he suddenly picked me up and pulled me over his lap. He adjusted me so that I am sitting comfortably in his lap. My arms instantly went around his neck and he kissed my cheek. God, he has become so lovely. My lips turned up and my heart fluttered. His lips felt so good on my skin. His hands rested around my waist.

"Baby, what is going to happen, it's going to and we can't stop it. Let's just tell the truth to your father. You know my parents are ecstatic. My mom is overly happy. Just don't be tensed. Also I am beside you. You don't have to worry about anything. I will take everything on me", he said tugging my hair behind my ear.

"No Baby, you don't have to. You are right. I will just tell the truth to dad and I am sure he will understand, even though he may be angry at first".

"Good. Just trust me okay. I am right here beside you. I love you".

I just stared at him for a few minutes. All I can see is love in his eyes. He never failed to prove it in this whole one year. He was always there for me. He helped me in business too. He proved to me that he changed, that I can trust him completely.

"Still thinking?", he asked smiling, pulling me out of my thoughts. I smiled back at him.

"Yes. Just.... about you and.... us". He moved forward and put his face in my neck, breathing a kiss there. His kisses are so addictive. They just take my breath away.

"Don't worry at all. I am leaving you. You are stuck with me", he teased and I smiled wide at him. I snuggled into him and put my head on his shoulder still sitting in his lap. He put his arms around me lovingly and kissed the crown of my head.

Soon the car stopped in front of my house and Heath got out before giving me his hand. i took it before coming out. I still feel nervous. Why am I feeling this much nervousness? I didn't do anything wrong. The only thing I did is that I lied to dad. I shouldn't do it, but I am sure dad will understand. Then why is this nervousness still not leaving me?

"Come on, Baby", he said taking my hand and intwined his fingers with mine. I didn't hesitate at all to walk in with him. There was another car, apart from dad's. I looked at it confused. "Looks like my parents are here too", he said looking at the car and my eyes widened. Oh no! He looked back at me. "It's okay. You knwo they love you", he assured.

I just smiled back at him. Many thoughts ran through my mind as we both kept walking inside. Is dad still angry at me? Would he accept Heath? What are Anna and Peter thinking? Oh God, help me! We both walked inside and went into the living room. We both hear Anna voice.

"Don't worry William, I am sure Heath is taking good care of her. They are coming back. Their flight must have alraedy landed", Anna said.

"I am worried because my daughter is with Heath. I don't trust him with her. I am sorry for saying that Anna, but I don't trust your son with my daughter", dad said strictly.