Chapter-7

Celestine Allen Michelson's POV

"Thank you Ms. Larry", I thanked the stylist, that Kate sent to get me ready. Even though I said I don't need one, she didn't listen.

"You are welcome dear. You look so beautiful Celestine", she said and I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time. I am wearing a white floor length dress. It is filled with silver sequins from top to my waist and is plain white from the waist. It is sleeveless and hugged my body tightly. It shows a little bit of cleavage. My blond hair is let free to fall to my breasts.

"That's because of you", I smiled back at Ms. Larry.

"Come on. Let's get you in the line. The auction will be starting in about fifteen minutes", she said and pulled into the line of models. There are at least fifteen models. Every one of them is beautiful. I hope I don't bid less than everyone.

Today is Saturday and the day of auction. Paul was about to come with me, but he got a call, that he need to attend a meeting in Brazil. He was about to reject, but I sent him. I don't want to come in between his work. Kate is busy in her photo shoot and here I am nervously standing in the line. My number is ten. Ms. Larry went away to set all the models in the line.

The auction started and one by one models came and went. The first model was sold for one lack dollars. I was shocked. One lack dollars! The second one was almost the same. The fifth model was sold for thirty lack dollars. The bid went on and the men out there were bidding more and more money on the models. I just hope, I don't get sold less that everyone. I kept on chanting it.

Soon it's model nine that went on the stage. She went on the stage and walked on the ramp. She twirled around the edge of the ramp and came back. She did it so elegantly. She got sold for fifty lack dollars.

"It's you next Celestine", said Ms. Larry.

I just nodded my head nervously. I rubbed my hands together for last time and went to the starting of the stage.

"Gentlemen, the next women on token number ten is Ms. Celestine Allen Michelson. Let's welcome her on the stage".

I took two steps on the stage and a spot light fell on me. I blinked due to the sudden light. I can't see anyone. It's dark. I can only see the anchor on the stage, near the podium and a few men, that sat on the front row.

I put a big smile on my face and walked on the ramp. I didn't know what to do, so I smiled and turned back to walk down the ramp. I tried to do it confidently. I hope I did. I stood on the same place as before, where the spot light fell on me.

I just want this to end.

"So, that gentlemen is Ms. Michelson! Isn't she beautiful! Let's start the bid at five thousand dollars", he said.

"Fifteen thousand dollars", said a man in the front row. I looked at him and he winked at me. I turned away.

"Thirty thousand", shouted another.

"Eighty thousand", I heard someone say. Not bad!

"One lack".

"Twenty lakhs".

"Fifty lakhs". I looked up at the man who said that. He looked at me with pure lust. God, I wish Paul is here right now, to punch his face! I scrunched my nose in disgust and turned away. I just hope I don't get sold to him!

"Gentelmen, does anyone would like to bid more on this beautiful lady?", the anchor said.

No one said anything.

"Fifty lakhs, going once", he said.

"Eighty lakhs", someone said from the front row.

"Ninety lakhs", the man beside his table said.

"Ninety lakhs going once. Any more bidders?".

The man that bid ninety lacks smirked at me and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"Ninety lak-".

"Two million dollars", I hear a man shout from the back row. All the heads turned to look at him, but I can't see him, cause it's too dark. I heard gasps. Even I am shocked. Who is it, that bid that much on me?!

"Wow! Two millions going once. Two millions going twice", the anchor said.

He waited if anyone will bid more, but no.

"And sold", he said.

I just hope this man, who bought me, is not a pervert or sex crazed.

"Sir, you can come on the stage and take your women", the anchor said. Then the spot light fell on the man who bid me. He stood up and is coming near me, but I can't see him clearly due to the lights.

The man got on the stage, then I get to see his face clearly. I gasped as I saw him. No! No... This can't happen! How can he bid on me?! This must be a nightmare! Something is wrong!

"In fact she is my women", I heard him say, while coming near me.

But I am too shocked to say anything.

"Hello baby", he said as stared at him.

Oh no! Heath is the one who bought me?! But why?! Why?!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

I know it's a short chapter, but I hope you guys like it. Don't miss the next chapter.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.