HEATH'S SIDE STORY

HEATH'S SIDE STORY

Heath King's POV

I kept staring at her beautiful face as she slept

I kept staring at her beautiful face as she slept. I am sitting on the bed beside her. Her eye lashes are thick and long. Her pink lips are still so plum. I want to feel them against mine again and cherish the moment. Don't if I will ever get that chance. I can't stop myself from staring at her. She looks so peaceful while sleeping and it brought some unknown and unexplainable peace to me seeing her like this.

Raising my hand, I caressed her cheek with my knuckles. So soft. She is an Angel. My Angel.

How much bad have I made her go through? If I was her, I wouldn't even bare to stand my sight!

I can't believe I cheated on her. On this Angel.

I know, I am cheap and there are no words in the dictionary to describe about a person like me. I had everything. Everything a man wants in life along with a very very perfect women as wife. Any other man would have cherished if they have her as wife. But me, I just ignored her, cheated on her, shouted at her, yelled at her, broke her heart and divorced her. I am just a cold-hearted-ass. I am a jerk!

I remember our marriage day. I stood at the alter, without any interest, but with a lot of anger that my parents are getting me married. I used to hate marriages. I was not ready to fall in love at that time. I want to just enjoy my life. I wanted to pick a girl from the club and bang her. I was not ready to have a relationship then. Then suddenly hearing that I am going to be married did not help.

That too the girl that I have never met before. Mom told me to meet her, but I just ignored them. They even gave me her photo, but I just threw it away with anger. I have a dead look in my eyes that day. Then suddenly she appeared, in her white dress, with a veil on her face. I knew that she had a nice body by looking at her. But I didn't care much.

After all the vows are finished, it was time to kiss her. I should say I was excited to see her face. Finally when I pulled the veil up, I am almost knocked by her beauty. She smiled at me shyly with blush covering her face. I kissed her lips and pulled away instantly.

I hated it that I was the first person to get married in our friends group. I was the playboy and I liked my life style and being tied down to one is not in my list.

After marriage, I didn't cheat on her for a few months. I didn't even think about it too. I noticed how she took care of me, how she came to know me more, how she eagerly wanted to gain my attention, hoe she made my favorite food and decorated our room keeping my taste in mind. The worst part of it all then was.... I started falling for her. I didn't know that it was the best thing that was happening to me.

I should have known it soon. I should have known that being in love with her will make my life more meaningful than having the meaningless sex with other woman.

I didn't like that I was falling for her. I didn't want to be some fool in love with his wife. So, I did what I thought will be best which in real is the worst thing I had ever done. I cheated on her. Over and over again. I knew I was cheating on my wife, but what I didn't knew then was that I was cheating on the person that I am deeply in love with.

I made it seem like I ignored her, but I used to hear, see and observe everything about her. I used to see how she dresses up for me and waits at home for me. I used to yell at her intentionally, so that she will hate me and divorce, then I can go back to my life happily. That happened. But in the hard way.

When she left me, I didn't understand why I was not happy. Sure I felt very bad for hurting her. At point I even hated myself for treating her like that. She deserves better and I hoped that she will get better partner than me. She did. She got the best partner. I checked everything about Paul. His records are very clear.

I started sleeping around again. But it was not because I want to move on with my life. It was like I was proving to myself that I can live without and that I don't need her in my life. I was telling myself that I am happy, when I wasn't. I started drinking to forget her, almost becoming an alcoholic in the process if my Italian friend Marcus didn't pull me out of it.

He was the one who lectured me that I was in love with her. I didn't believe it when he said that. I just shoved him off and neglected him. I should have listened to him. I went away from my house that haunts me of her memories and spent a whole week in Hawaii. I have seen many couples, happy or just married.

It was the last day I realized that I have been in love all along since the first time I saw her. It took me more than fifty chicks to bang, one year six months and hundreds of bottles of alcohol to finally realize and accept the truth that I am in love with her. I took my private flight and instantly came back to meet her.

Once I landed in California, I took my car and drove quickly to her office to tell her that I am in love with her. For some mad reason, I almost would have done it and scared the hell out of her, if I wouldn't have seen her walking with Paul while linking her hands with him happily with a smile on her face.

My blood boiled with jealously. I wanted to rip that guys throat. I remember how possessive I used to be about her. I never like it when any man looked at her lustfully. I don't even like it now. Then when I saw how they were both in love, I hate it. I wanted to burn that guy to ashes. But there was nothing I can do about it.

I used to go to her office every day, gathering all my courage to tell her that I am sorry and that I am in love with her, only to loose it all once I see her. I can never find a woman like her. She is so innocent, kind, loving, cute, adorable and person that will warm my heart with just her presence. I would never feel that way about anyone. I know it for sure.

I behaved like a coward when it came to her. I still am. I don't deserve her forgiveness. She gave me her everything and me? I just threw it all away in trash. But not anymore.

I need her. I need more than oxygen. Yes! I am a selfish bastard! I want her to break up with Paul and come back to me. But I love her, with all my being, with every cell in my blood.

One chance. All I need is.... Just one chance to prove her that I am in love with her. But how?

I am completely, unconditionally, irrevocably in love with her. But just saying that I am in love with her doesn't help. I will do anything for her. For my Angel.

I feel her moving beside me and looked down at her. She is still sleeping. My heart plays like a violin when I look at her. Why didn't I know that this was love back then when I used to stare at her?

Placing a lingering and loving kiss on her forehead, I stood up and walked to the door. Just before I can walk away I took a look at her and made sure that I put the letter and rose on her night stand. With one last look, I came out of her room. I should make arrangements for our date tonight, since it's the last day of contract.

I love you Celestine, my Angel.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Liked it? Loved it? Tell me what you think. How is Heath?

Please VOTE and COMMENT.