1.16 (End)

After agreeing to Qin Qingzhu's proposal, the man was obviously very happy, and his steps became much faster every day.

In particular, he not only bought a new home, but also personally went to major shopping malls to select various items to decorate the new home.

Seeing him happy every day, Wen Qing felt very guilty.

"Host, if you don't want to leave, you can think again. Even if you stay here for decades, you can only stay outside for a few hours." 001 advised him.

"No!" Wen Qing replied immediately.

Guilt was guilt, he didn't dare to take the charge of teasing the admiral or playing with his feelings.

forget it! Even with the protection of numerous agreements, what he believed in most was himself.

"The system expresses sympathy for Ah Qing, and the system throws a 'sympathize with you for a second' gift package to Ah Qing."

"...Little demon, what are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm just imitating human emotions, there's no real gift package!" 001 said.

"..." Just have fun.

A few more days.

"Little demon, Qin Qingzhu's favorability level has been full for four or five days, why haven't you found a way to get me out?" Wen Qing asked.

"When the host leaves, the fragments will follow the host because their favorability points are full. When they leave, they will quickly recall all the scenes they have experienced in this world."

"You said this, and you said it can't be OOC."

"Yes, so the way to escape must be natural and not arouse Xiaoqing's suspicion."

"Didn't you say that if the favorability point is full, the little OOC can make up for it on his own?"

"Host, don't forget. What Xiaoqing hopes most is to stay with the host in this world for a lifetime. If there is a problem with the way to escape, do you think he will not take the opportunity to drag the host to prevent the host from leaving? If you don't believe it, run to him now. Take a knife to commit suicide, what do you think his reaction will be?"

"...Even so, your work efficiency is a bit low, right? If you delay for a while, Qin Qingzhu will have finished preparing for the wedding."

"...Don't worry, host, I have found the most suitable way."

"That's good."

Qin Qingzhu saw that the new residence was almost decorated, so he called Wen Qing.

"A Ming, come and see if our home is decorated to your liking. If you think it's not right, I'll change it according to your wishes. Wherever you are, I'll pick you up."

When he said "our home", a warm feeling filled the man's heart.

This is their home.

"No, just wait for me. I'll be there soon." Wen Qing said.

"Well, hurry up!" Qin Qingzhu said.

After hanging up the phone, he thought for a while, then went down to the garden to pick some flowers and put them in a vase on the dining table. After placing the tableware, he deliberately placed a bottle of red wine in the middle.

Wiping every leaf of the plants in the room clean, the man smiled with satisfaction when he saw that there were no more omissions.

He was thinking about the days to come in his mind, and the more he thought about it, the happier he felt.