10.18

Since finding Wen Qing, Ai Rong has lived in Xing Jie's villa.

After learning that the two of them were already living together, Ai Rong gave Xing Jie several glares, which just returned all the previous glares.

Although country M is more open than country C, there are not many people who go to bed with each other for the first time. But Wen Qing is his younger brother, so of course he has to help his family.

From Ai Rong's point of view, if Wen Qing were an ordinary person, Xing Jie would be worthy of him.

Not anymore.

"Xiao Qing, I think it's best for you to live separately from the guy named Xing." At first, Ai Rong couldn't speak because the brothers had just met and didn't have a deep relationship. After spending a few days together and seeing that his relationship with Wen Qing was getting better and better, he spoke out what was in his heart.

Xing Jie was also present when he said this.

"Why?" Xing Jie said, "We have always been like this."

"Of course you want him to live with you, but don't you look at how old my brother is. Is he an adult?" Ai Rong asked.

"It's done." Wen Qing touched his chest and replied in a low voice.

"..." Ai Rong was speechless by him.

However, because of Wen Qing's words, Ai Rong suddenly remembered that Wen Qing and Ai Shen were the same age. Ai Shen was almost 20, and so was Wen Qing.

He just looked at Wen Qing's little face every day, and because Westerners looked much older, he always felt that his brother was just thirteen or fourteen years old.

Xing Jie: What the hell is Thirteen and Four? At least sixteen or seventeen, right?

Ai Rong: Bah, bah, bah!

Xing Jie:......

Before the lawsuit between the two was over, Wen Qing intervened again.

"Brother, are you looking for me for something?" In the past few days, Ai Rong told him a lot about the Ai family. He was afraid that he would not be able to adapt to life there when he returned in the future, so he was vaccinated in advance.

As for the lack of emotions? nonexistent! As soon as he saw this younger brother, he felt a sense of familiarity, and he wished he could just hold it in his hands and pet him. He must have been the same with his parents, so how could there be a gap?

"Ah, yes! Yes!" Ai Rong suddenly remembered the business.

"I came here this time, and my old friend also came. He wanted to make a movie. Qingqing, you used to be in the entertainment industry. How about taking on a leading role?" Ai Rong asked.

Wen Qing blinked.

Isn't that male protagonist from Police Xing? He looked at Xing Jie subconsciously.

Ai Rong misunderstood his actions: "You have to listen to your boyfriend when you make movies now? Aren't you an adult? Or is it that he doesn't like your filming? Don't worry, when you return to Ai's house, you can do whatever you want. What? You don't have to look at anyone's face to film whichever movie you want."

You should get rid of this kind of boyfriend as soon as possible!

Xing Jie, who "dumps him as soon as possible": "..."

If it were anyone else, he wouldn't be so angry. But who said this was his future uncle?

Facing the discord between her brother and her boyfriend, Wen Qing also wanted to sigh.