9.8

Bu Li rolled his eyes.

Ordinarily, for Wei Liao to be able to sit on the position of general, in addition to his unparalleled military strength, he must also have other things he should have, such as brains and connections.

How could you be fooled by someone whose acting skills are so crude at first glance?

There must be other reasons, right?

For example... Huo Qingning had one face in front of him, but another look in front of Wei Liao?

Not impossible!

In this case, he had to keep some evidence of what Huo Qingning said, and show it in front of Wei Liao in the future, and slap the man in the face hard.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this method was feasible. He pretended to casually click on the communicator and turned on the recording function.

"Why were you given Veritaserum?"

"Why were you taken to the military headquarters?"

"Why are you with someone suspected of being a spy?"

Questions were asked one by one by Bu Li. The young man didn't know whether he was fascinated by his beauty, but he answered every question honestly.

Especially the last question, the answer was beyond his imagination!

"Because I like the smell of him, and I feel at ease when I smell it."

Listen, what's the answer? This is obviously full of ambiguous hints, right?

"You don't mean that you want to take off his clothes and hug him like you said in your video, right?" Bu Li spoke cautiously, for fear of arousing Huo Qingning's alert.

But his worries were obviously unnecessary.

"Of course. That's why I approached them."

Yo! He completely made no secret of his intentions and true nature!

Tsk tsk tsk, does Wei Liao know what kind of partner he found this time?

Bu Li smiled maliciously when he thought of the way the guy in the communicator defended Huo Qingning's words.

"Then what do you think I look like?" he asked deliberately.

Huo Qingning looked at him carefully and nodded: "He's very handsome. Although he's not as good as Wei Liao, he's much more handsome than the comrades I saw on Water Blue Star."

Bu Li was a little proud. No matter what, the other party was praising him after all.

"Then you want to get close to me?"

Huo Qingning thought for a while: "It's okay now. If it takes a few days, I will want to get close to you."

In a few days? This person probably means that they will get to know each other for a few more days, right?

"What about after you get close to me? Do you also want to take off my clothes?"

The young man hesitated for a moment: "If Wei Liao is not here."

Bu Li was glad that he didn't drink water now, otherwise he would have choked on Huo Qingning's shameless and frank words.

This person not only thinks about cheating all the time, but also openly and openly says in front of the person he wants to seduce that as long as the admiral is not at home, he is welcome at any time?

He knew he had to do this behind Wei Liao's back.

But Huo Qingning never thought that since Wei Liao was a general, it was just a piece of cake to know whether his partner was loyal or not, and it was not something that could be hidden by the other party when he was not at home.